What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Lukkos Silk bottles
image.jpg

Mixed bunch of bits arrived today

2017-03-22 mixed bag.jpg

and close up

2017-03-22 mixed bag up close.jpg

Rejuiced Strawberry Jam smells just like strawberry jam but doesn't taste like it when you vape, tastes like old jam gone off, a quid a bottle not bothered will make good pressies
Cotton & Cable Baked Apple and Eton Mess smell unpleasant (chemical) but taste very good, the Apple is a sickly sweet caramelised stewed apple, wouldn't vape much of it but to satisfy a serious sweet craving I would, the Eton Mess is also overly sweet but a good fruit replica flavour although a perfumed strawberry like a wild strawberry, pleasant enough but wouldn't buy either again
Plain black silicon vape bands from FT, hooray, don't really use them but gave up looking for them ages ago they were either stupid money or with childish slogans or advertising but these are plain but need a good wash and airing, they stink!
Some notch coils for an experiment ...
Two very cheap "PEI" (or not) caps for a Kryten but neither fits and the finish is awful, note to self "don't buy cheap caps"
A stone (?) and SS drip tip, interesting to look at but a bit meh

Still no sign of the Pico squeeze ordered on 9th Feb from FT
Happily, I finally have a squonker ; the coppervape by I ordered last week from them.

Does that make any sense anywhere??

The CV BF is nice though and kind of matches the the cricket 2 I got yesterday. Cool

PS, I like squonker now

Just shows how fucking ludicrous certain rules and regs are. You can't buy 100ml of a juice that's 3mg nic but you can buy 100ml of 0mg with a nic shot giving you the same juice we're not aloud to buy. Shows how fucking dumb Europe are letting that law actually pass, it's on the same stupidity level as the rules on buying paracetamol

Last edited:
My Postie bought me a Council Tax bill today.

Not your usual vapemail I know, however, I spilt some juice on it so it qualifies for this thread.

20170323_052309.jpg

Today's haul ............. final for quite a while now......... consisted of Yet another Calix V2 coff coff :) and some rather splendid Fellon 11 courtesy of the wonderful @eyeball kid :worship::worship:

Back
Top Bottom