What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

some extra zero nic stock, courtesy of @Noosei

2017-08-19 classified juice.jpg

Can you let me know how you get on with it? Want to try squonking but want dual cell and the dripbox is a pig with no lipstick
It's my second one been using my other one for a little while now.
In comparison to the dripbox it takes bigger atties and has better battery life as the dripbox battery cut off it 3.6v and its far more responsive when changing rdas.
Dripbox is better when sending juice up the 510 but that could just be the bottle as the dripbox bottle is softer.
The finish is far better on the s100 IMO as my dripbox has started to lose the black off the edges on the top of the mod just through regular use
If you can't get hold of an s100 the dripbox is deffo worth a go tho, just maybe not the black one if I got another I'd go for the stainless finish myself.

funnily enough that's the first one I've tried and it's tremendous and just gave the orange slushy a blast which somehow has a bit of fizz to it

Tonight will be cloudy in the hotdog house
Love it I've got enough concentrate to make 2.8l of juice now ! [emoji16]

Its a fiddly little tank to build on , but it is now up and running with a pair of NiCr coils showing as 0.22 in TC mode at 400f and it is really smooth and nice vape with good flavour . Screws together so nice the quality of machine work is evident . No leaks .

It's my second one been using my other one for a little while now.
In comparison to the dripbox it takes bigger atties and has better battery life as the dripbox battery cut off it 3.6v and its far more responsive when changing rdas.
Dripbox is better when sending juice up the 510 but that could just be the bottle as the dripbox bottle is softer.
The finish is far better on the s100 IMO as my dripbox has started to lose the black off the edges on the top of the mod just through regular use
If you can't get hold of an s100 the dripbox is deffo worth a go tho, just maybe not the black one if I got another I'd go for the stainless finish myself.

Thx Stu really helpful

Received this today...thought it was about time I joined the party to see what the hype is with the OG Goon...didn't fancy a v1.5 as the AFC would do my head in and the v1 just seems a better product.
5c3c7808ea2c18aa2fd25a7aadc31d5b.jpg

Added...this just blows the shit out of anything I have ever used before...just wow!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom