What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Cheeky little number [emoji4][emoji4]

1512730362172.jpeg

Love some feedback on this (tank not mod). Thinking about getting one but a ton is a lot to fork out. Appreciate your thoughts.

The Rose3 is not new to me I have the pre TPD one as well...oh and 3 clones (and a trio of Snappys) lol
This 2 ml one I've had for few days and the 2ml capacity seems to intensify the flavour a little more. I've got a SS 26ga Spaced 6 rap 0.4 coil in all my Roses, fire at 35w

+'s Build quality is as you would expect top draw. The flavour for me, is the best I've had

-'s 2 Ml capacity looks like its going to be a pain..extension kits are expensive, that's if you can still find them...Had a quote from gosmoke in Germany £45 + p&p

The Clones from 3FVape/Fasttech all work with the original Eden products, but as good as the clones are, the build/flavour quality is just not the same.

Got this in the Black Friday Sale £70

Other than the capacity of the tank, I love it

The Rose3 is not new to me I have the pre TPD one as well...oh and 3 clones (and a trio of Snappys) lol
This 2 ml one I've had for few days and the 2ml capacity seems to intensify the flavour a little more. I've got a SS 26ga Spaced 6 rap 0.4 coil in all my Roses, fire at 35w

+'s Build quality is as you would expect top draw. The flavour for me, is the best I've had

-'s 2 Ml capacity looks like its going to be a pain..extension kits are expensive, that's if you can still find them...Had a quote from gosmoke in Germany £45 + p&p

The Clones from 3FVape/Fasttech all work with the original Eden products, but as good as the clones are, the build/flavour quality is just not the same.

Got this in the Black Friday Sale £70

Other than the capacity of the tank, I love it

Thank you. What's the 510 like. Is it flush or protruding?

Back
Top Bottom