What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Flattened nichrome wire, plus a freebie spool of ss304 wire. Not massively exciting, but can't wait to try some nichrome builds[emoji3]
b0f017fdec7ee3fa475c7e0b13d04138.jpg
I've been using the flattened wire for a while, I like low resistance and this is perfect. Always use the crazy wire company, have a tub full of their wire, plus a box of the free wire they send out [emoji16]

a very nice silicon case for my g320 from @ Qwackers98 thanks mate it was very kind of you to offer it to me..

Used mine for the first time today, flavours on point o rings are shocking though
Can't believe I haven't got a dead rabbit yet! What's up with the o-rings?

Got a Bonza today and it's brilliant, especially for £22 delivered from Vaping 101, bargain for an authentic RDA love the matte black with the red resin drip tip, it's sitting on my red squeezer mod. Nice setup.

Can't believe I haven't got a dead rabbit yet! What's up with the o-rings?

Got a Bonza today and it's brilliant, especially for £22 delivered from Vaping 101, bargain for an authentic RDA love the matte black with the red resin drip tip, it's sitting on my red squeezer mod. Nice setup.
The ones that hold the barrell to the deck are slightly loose, I'm constantly pushing it bk down

Back
Top Bottom