What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Some concentrates from chefs,
Nom nomz monkey brek,
Strawberry ambrosia and
Pineapple cup,
chefs Mfic
Lychee lemonade
And driparts strawreo
And a mothers milk boss shot and stripple reborn sample from FB

Attachments

• _20171211_134025.JPG
    _20171211_134025.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 78
  • _20171211_134057.JPG
    _20171211_134057.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 78
Very nice

Already got it set up. Flavour is spot on. Fantastic actually. Very easy to build and wick. I am very surprised at the amount of airflow tho as I thought this was meant to be entirely mtl. But it''s much more suited to dtl and actually takes a bit of effort to get a decent mtl draw set up. Managed it tho. And it's very nice and I really love it. :2thumbsup:

Already got it set up. Flavour is spot on. Fantastic actually. Very easy to build and wick. I am very surprised at the amount of airflow tho as I thought this was meant to be entirely mtl. But it''s much more suited to dtl and actually takes a bit of effort to get a decent mtl draw set up. Managed it tho. And it's very nice and I really love it. :2thumbsup:
You can also get a airflow restricted on their websit for a tighter draw

Rose v3 courtesy of @itscostingme Thank you so much! :worship:

View attachment 146622

No problem mate happy to help. I might even have another 1 somewhere :eek:

I tried a few times to wick it but just couldn't get it right and then gave up maybe the other one i mentioned above is in the garden after throwing it out the back door :mad: :mad: :D

No problem mate happy to help. I might even have another 1 somewhere :eek:

I tried a few times to wick it but just couldn't get it right and then gave up maybe the other one i mentioned above is in the garden after throwing it out the back door :mad: :mad: :D

If you find it I would definitely recommend having another go. I'd be more than happy to post some photos of exactly how I've done it. The trick seems to be not to lay the cotton thru the little wick slot but to actually cut the cotton really short (just shy of level with outside base) and then tuck it in next to the coil and behind the wick slot and then just nudge it forward a bit so it plugs the gap from the inside. You really just want to create a blockade so the juice doesn't get past without going thru the cotton.

The juice flow control is very unique and a bit strange but it certainly works. Just have to experiment with it disassembled to see how many turns reveals how much of the cotton and to make sure you don't accidentally unscrew the chimney completely. I've found it to be 5 full turns to remove it so am using 3 turns to open it up and it's working a treat. The only thing that's really surprised me is the amount of airflow available but that's nice as it allows dtl should you feel so inclined. May look into the other airflow rings to see what the more restricted versions are like. Flavour is fantastic tho! I decided to go with a 1 ohm 8 wrap 26ga Kanthal build to start with at 30w and I love it.

Thank you so much! Really, really appreciate it, Will. You are a true gentleman and I am extremely grateful.

Wish you and your family a fantastic x-mas and hope the new year brings you all good health and good fortune.

:thankyou::yourock:

Lookin' super sexy on the Ehpro 101. Next build I do will be so that I can try it on my new GP PAPS v4.
IMAG1247.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom