What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

IMG_20180130_190647377.jpg

Bought to replace my original Voopoo Drag that sadly bit the dust (stone floor one day, concrete another). Hmm...

Only used it for about 10 minutes but so far so good! Love the size of it, love the simple menu system and in 'V Mode' it fires ludicrously fast - faster than my Drags. Not utterly convinced on the longevity of the wheel and I bought this as my work mod so time will tell. Not a fan of the live battery reading either, prefer a solid bar or stable percentage indicator, but that's just personal preference. Feels like it hits the same power levels as the Drag, so no issues there. Seems nicely put together too. @WaitFor1t88
icon_thumbsup.gif

Only used it for about 10 minutes but so far so good! Love the size of it, love the simple menu system and in 'V Mode' it fires ludicrously fast - faster than my Drags. Not utterly convinced on the longevity of the wheel and I bought this as my work mod so time will tell. Not a fan of the live battery reading either, prefer a solid bar or stable percentage indicator, but that's just personal preference. Feels like it hits the same power levels as the Drag, so no issues there. Seems nicely put together too. @WaitFor1t88
View attachment 150522

cheers for that mate, thats what appealed to me , the simplicity , like the overall design as well, cheers

Has it got a wrap on it? If so where did u get it mate?
Yeah mate. Got it from zapwrapz.co.uk its their tron style wrap. usually only comes in black or white carbon fibre but i sent them a message asking if they could do it in gunmetal to match the zeus and they where happy to sort it out for me.

Back
Top Bottom