What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Yeah mate. Got it from zapwrapz.co.uk its their tron style wrap. usually only comes in black or white carbon fibre but i sent them a message asking if they could do it in gunmetal to match the zeus and they where happy to sort it out for me.
Looks nice that, I've got the black/green one which could do with an improvement, does it fit right everywhere?
Coz I had a r2d2 wrap for my rx 200 that was slightly off in random places (not just down to my kak handedness lol)

Looks nice that, I've got the black/green one which could do with an improvement, does it fit right everywhere?
Coz I had a r2d2 wrap for my rx 200 that was slightly off in random places (not just down to my kak handedness lol)
Yeah it fits everywhere. Really well made. I would defo recommend them

Awesome thanks for the link. Picked up a copper tsunami pro for something daft like $7 [emoji106]
HC know how to hold a clearance sale that's for sure. I picked up a dozen rolls of UD wire for 15p each!

HC know how to hold a clearance sale that's for sure. I picked up a dozen rolls of UD wire for 15p each!
I've not ordered from them before to be honest. Is the delivery estimate accurate? Says 3-7 days or something like that.

I've not ordered from them before to be honest. Is the delivery estimate accurate? Says 3-7 days or something like that.
Tbh, I'm not too sure. They've recently over-hauled their shipping options and introduced "UK Dedicated" which I haven't had a chance to use yet. But all my previous orders have always arrived in the time that they were estimated to arrive.

Got home to find a package with two Aspire Quad Flex survival kits. @Mitz started a thread when he found them on sale at $8.25 - I can't resist a bargain - and its something else to play around with :D They're still available it seems.

Uy5Bj9D.jpg

This is the contents of the small white box, coils, cotton, etc.

Love how your cat is having none of it, nope not looking, nope.

I ordered the kits on the 22nd, arrived yesterday (30th). Order says 3-5 days for the postage I chose, so they didn't, or the postman didn't, keep to that - not overly fussed, they got here.

I ordered the kits on the 22nd, arrived yesterday (30th). Order says 3-5 days for the postage I chose, so they didn't, or the postman didn't, keep to that - not overly fussed, they got here.
Ordered on the 22nd but what date did they actually ship it? They don't ship on the same day you place the order. It can take a couple days for the order to be processed and sent out so you're probably looking at around 6 days in transit. Not bad at all from China.

Back
Top Bottom