What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

The one on the right looks quite nice.
But.... Where do you actually buy these? Could not find anything by Vzonetech at the normal vendors.

Loving the rude boy camo one, definitely :D They are trying to get more coverage in the UK so have sent them in to review and run some competitions to try and get more UK stockists. Think they have been speaking to a few already so hopefully we will see them in stock in the UK soon.

More Falcon mesh coils which are the best coils ive ever had. And some 24g ss316 wire, just rebuilt the Zeus with it at 0.45 ohms and its great.
20180312_180527.jpg

2 30mm death trap rda’s by deathwish. Love the single coil builds and compared to the 24mm’s I have these are monsters, some flat 22g wire. Looks like a night of building and rebuilding
0F3CCE33-5ABB-41C2-9A2A-57DCA450890C.jpeg

bloody hell. Just done my research and figured that hookahs can be worse than fags. Needless to say, im binning mine. the amount of tar it produced was revolting.

bloody hell. Just done my research and figured that hookahs can be worse than fags. Needless to say, im binning mine. the amount of tar it produced was revolting.

That's why I recommended that Proteus thing haha. Don't bin it! Keep it for decoration like I do

Back
Top Bottom