What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Gotta link for those CB?

No link buddy, as far as I know.

I was pointed in the direction of Facebook and found his page there. Vince is very helpful, friendly and I’d say, skilled. Hundreds of inspirational pictures on his page.

Search for Vinces Tips.

No link buddy, as far as I know.

I was pointed in the direction of Facebook and found his page there. Vince is very helpful, friendly and I’d say, skilled. Hundreds of inspirational pictures on his page.

Search for Vinces Tips.

Ah bummer, I don't do FB, and I have no intention of doing so, now that the data usage scandal has ruined the reputation of Zuckerman.

I had heard that the quad flex was a flop?

Not at all. A lot of people find the nautilus X to be a bit too airy for MTL. Tis all. And that's the only complaint I've ever heard about it. Vic gave the survival kit it a good review and he was thoroughly impressed with it. Personally, I don't use the X for a mtl tank bcoz I've got many other superb mtl tanks and I don't like stock coils. But the way I see it the X is a bonus. The two dripper configs and rdta are all very useable and enjoyable and the X is there for emergencies. After all, it is the survival kit!

Not at all. A lot of people find the nautilus X to be a bit too airy for MTL. Tis all. And that's the only complaint I've ever heard about it. Vic gave the survival kit it a good review and he was thoroughly impressed with it. Personally, I don't use the X for a mtl tank bcoz I've got many other superb mtl tanks and I don't like stock coils. But the way I see it the X is a bonus. The two dripper configs and rdta are all very useable and enjoyable and the X is there for emergencies. After all, it is the survival kit!

One of the first two tanks I ever bought was a Nautilus X tank. It's not a bad tanks, I quite like vaping that one. with the .6 coils in it, it was more akin to a DTL tank than a MTL tank, simply due to how much vapour it could produce...which I'm amazed it could do, given the tiny air hole it has. So I dunno why folks rubbish the X..it works very well, just maybe not as good as an original Nautilus, if one desires a tighter draw.

I had heard that the quad flex was a flop?

There were a few places practically giving it away in the run up to 20th May last year. My theory with Aspire products is that sometimes they're ahead of the curve, and people don't always get what they're trying to do. I love my Xs :love:

Ah bummer, I don't do FB, and I have no intention of doing so, now that the data usage scandal has ruined the reputation of Zuckerman.

If you know the RDAs/RTAs you want the tips for, I’ll happily help. Colours, height etc are all customisable so the world really is your oyster.

Few bits from FT today
Some Goon bf pins
A Wasp nano.
A Wasp nano cap.
A YTFK Hadley.
Some CB Prime.
And a Goon as i thought i had one but i think i gave it away in one of the Giveaways i did :eek:

20180419_180240.jpg

Back
Top Bottom