What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Another super sexy low profile drip tip from our very own drip tip wizard @Lee. And being the absolute legend that he is, some juice as well.

Muchas gracias, mi amigo! :worship:

2019-06-20_14.48.29.jpg

Last edited:
Will be speaking to Lee myself soon to get myself one of his lovely looking 810 tips for that Goon lp I just won in your kind giveaway...
His website is awesome. As are his drip tips. Can customise it to pretty much whatever you want. Shape, size, colours. Absolutely first class. I'll be putting another order in myself very soon. Feeling the need for a curved 510 for the Lite rta.

His website is awesome. As are his drip tips. Can customise it to pretty much whatever you want. Shape, size, colours. Absolutely first class. I'll be putting another order in myself very soon. Feeling the need for a curved tip for the Lite rta.
I have been looking at for a while now so its about time i put a order in for one or two they do look classy so will contact him next-week when i get paid..

just a couple of bits today must say this Alpha 3 cap removal tool is really good used to use a stanley blade to open up my bottles and nearly cut my fingers open on more than one occasion,,this tool is fucking great just done 16 bottles in no time at all :2thumbsup:
IMG_2489.JPG

Looks a handy tool - I've been using pliers and hoping, but it can get messy and crush the tips...

Back
Top Bottom