What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

IMG_20191212_185625 1.jpg
Cleaner mod set from Endless in the BF sales to join the Clean :)2

Received a cracking selection of wire and cotton from @Mitz yesterday. All because I sent him a spare drip tip I had. A lovely gesture and much appreciated. No pics cause I've put it all in my building drawer.

Today I received this back.

20191213_102609.jpg

My lovely @vapesmarter mod September.

I'd dropped it in front of a bus about 2 weeks ago and Stu has worked wonders with the repair.

That's September now an indoor mod. Why I was taking him out at 7am in the cold I don't know but it's cozy vaping at home from now on. I don't give a shit about dropping an obs cube on the road.

The Zeta arrived today and boy it is weighty. I got the RBA as well and it works great a nice MTL draw.IMG_20191213_111333.jpg

Received a cracking selection of wire and cotton from @Mitz yesterday. All because I sent him a spare drip tip I had. A lovely gesture and much appreciated. No pics cause I've put it all in my building drawer.

Today I received this back.

View attachment 206675

My lovely @vapesmarter mod September.

I'd dropped it in front of a bus about 2 weeks ago and Stu has worked wonders with the repair.

That's September now an indoor mod. Why I was taking him out at 7am in the cold I don't know but it's cozy vaping at home from now on. I don't give a shit about dropping an obs cube on the road.
That's a beautiful mod @Gitchy , glad to hear Stu did his magic once again.

I've been fecked off by GearBest for the Limitless RDTA i ordered last Tuesday, was offered to swap the item for another, so asked for the DeadRabbit RTA, they can't deliver that either, so i've cancelled that order :12:

To cheer up, i've just got my hands on a Blotto RTA, which i'll have a play with tonight

2019-12-13 15.41.35.jpg

Back
Top Bottom