What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

New pod system from Vaptio. First impressions are it's well made. @DeeDee will send it on after review to see your take on it.
IMG_20200713_121525.jpeg

If you come close to Amber leaf, give me a heads up bud.
The brother in law loves A,L and is trying to find a juice close. He's using some virginia black note currently but needs something closer.
If he doesn't mind a little bit of DIY, I've found FA Cowboy Blend is close to Amber Leaf. It's light and has a slight floral background. It might be what he's after [emoji1303]

If he doesn't mind a little bit of DIY, I've found FA Cowboy Blend is close to Amber Leaf. It's light and has a slight floral background. It might be what he's after [emoji1303]
Thanks bud.
He won't go near diy but if it's close I will knock some up.
Currently he's more a financial dry spell vaper (last ten day's of the month syndrome... We've all been there in a regular basis) but if I find him something close I reckon he'd switch as he loves the tech of it all. But if a Dr who / steam punk fan so I've set him up with the tesla sp kit. Don't want to push him so slowly letting him switch over.

From Vapesourcing, Pico Squeeze V2 number two in red. If number three doesn't show anytime soon, I'll get a refund as I don't need three

Hate those stickers they put on the battery cap

IMG_20200713_142034993.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom