What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Aegis Boost Plus and Bubble Glass for GTX18 from LPV.
_20201003_195156.JPG

Oh and this weird fridge magnet was in the box!
DSC_0512.JPG

Just a box of 20 Nic Shots from Dark star great service as always ordered late yesterday and came today.
I usually get Just Nic It as it doesn’t seem to change the flavour of juice to be more peppery (like some nic shots do) but my usual supplier of it Washington Vapes seems to have run out for a while now, and I am a bit concerned about ordering something different as really don’t like ruining premium juice with dodgy nic. What’s your take on Dark Star nic? As good as Just Nic It?

Edit: pods last a lot longer now that i realize u have to fiddle with it to get the juice to flow into the bottom half of the pod and fill it completely. I wish everyone would just use clear plastic on pods, i dont understand tinting them grey.

They are tinted grey as the sunlight can ruin juice and nic very quickly in clear plastic. Never knew that fact until I actually asked a manufacturer directly. Now I only buy dark tinted gorilla bottles for long term storage when I mix.

I usually get Just Nic It as it doesn’t seem to change the flavour of juice to be more peppery (like some nic shots do) but my usual supplier of it Washington Vapes seems to have run out for a while now, and I am a bit concerned about ordering something different as really don’t like ruining premium juice with dodgy nic. What’s your take on Dark Star nic? As good as Just Nic It?
Hi i have never used Just Nic so sorry i cant compare all i can say is i used Dark Star Nic shots a few times and have never had any kind of peppery taste from them in any of my premium juices that i use.

Back
Top Bottom