What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I wanted a a small dual 18650 mod, something lighter then my revenger so i can run my kf lite as my drag x doesnt like the shirt 510 pin on the kf.....

So i decided to order a minkin v2 which is bigger and heavier then the revenger :(. I do worry about how my brain works at times!!Ps: i wouldnt have selected gold in a million years, however as they were on offer for £20 all other colours where sold out, so had to settle for gold.
View attachment 233080
Feel your pain with the gold, bought an asmodus oni the other day because it was super cheap, choice was neochrome or gold. I actually meant to put the neochrome in the basket but managed to fast checkout the gold one somehow. Cracking little mod though.

Feel your pain with the gold, bought an asmodus oni the other day because it was super cheap, choice was neochrome or gold. I actually meant to put the neochrome in the basket but managed to fast checkout the gold one somehow. Cracking little mod though.
The gold used by asmodus is horrible. Plus its seems to be a fingerprint magnet

The gold used by asmodus is horrible. Plus its seems to be a fingerprint magnet
Couldn't agree more, but for £30 rather than £120, or whatever it is usually, it's worth having to clean it constantly. You can't even buy the DNA250 board for that money brand new, not as a single item anyway. Maybe if you buy them wholesale you'd get them cheaper.

20201126_205716.jpg
Todays deliveries.

Super fast delivery as ever from manabush.
Holidays are coming.
WP_20201126_22_33_31_Pro.jpg

Some well steeped (last year's) Christmas pow and egg nog to keep me going whilst this little lot steeps.
Snowball tastes banging out the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom