What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Paradox from @JustDave, and I've resurrected the True tank to slap on top. Can't decide if I prefer that or the doggy .

Hand delivery for nottinghamittes seems to be a thing on this forum. :thumbup:

View attachment 241030
Very nice! I really rate the True tank in fact I have 4 of them! I always have at least one on the go all the time. Not thought of using a Cthulhu drip tip will have to give it a go. I also have the Paradox it is a very comfortable mod.

Very nice! I really rate the True tank in fact I have 4 of them! I always have at least one on the go all the time. Not thought of using a Cthulhu drip tip will have to give it a go. I also have the Paradox it is a very comfortable mod.
Ha ha, I'm like that with Berserkers, but I only have one True. I do like it a lot though and it looks very nice on the paradox to my eyes. I can't quite forget the fact it's not an exact matchy colour wise.

586CE700-60A1-4317-A9E6-70A4C52EB22D.jpeg

Oh and a pack of 1.2Ohm EZ coils for my ObliQ - damn I've missed using this since my only MTL coil packed in after 3 weeks, managed to resist getting a 'spare' Red version so far!

LH6A6582 copy.jpg

Got a custom aegis skin for the boost plus today from Jay at custom aegis skins so looking forward to sticking that on later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom