What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Vandy Vape Jackaroo 70W Pod from @Healthcabin - Cracking DL/RDL pod and surprisingly good for MTL too.

View attachment 246417 View attachment 246418

It's outstanding @Vapaneezer Scrooge, I'm completely in love with mine. Get the RDTA for it, it's even better than the standard pod.

Really. It's the only pod I've had that's bettered a rebuildable tank. It's so easy to wick and the flavour's awesome. You can't go wrong.

Peace, wealth and the best of health to you my friend.

It's outstanding @Vapaneezer Scrooge, I'm completely in love with mine. Get the RDTA for it, it's even better than the standard pod.

Really. It's the only pod I've had that's bettered a rebuildable tank. It's so easy to wick and the flavour's awesome. You can't go wrong.

Peace, wealth and the best of health to you my friend.

Funny you should mention the RDTA, I put that I wanted one in my review, it's such a great all rounder from MTL, RDL to full on DL so I can see me with 3 different pods to swap over.
(Jack-aroo of all trades)

Is the RDTA MTL or DL?

Funny you should mention the RDTA, I put that I wanted one in my review, it's such a great all rounder from MTL, RDL to full on DL so I can see me with 3 different pods to swap over.
(Jack-aroo of all trades)

Is the RDTA MTL or DL?

It's supposedly DL but I swear it's actually tighter than the standard pod. I'm predominantly an MTLer and I use it in preference. I expected it to be really loose but it's surprisingly tight. If you like the standard pod you'll love it.

It's supposedly DL but I swear it's actually tighter than the standard pod. I'm predominantly an MTLer and I use it in preference. I expected it to be really loose but it's surprisingly tight. If you like the standard pod you'll love it.
Nice one, that's exactly what I wanted to hear thanks :)

V7x has found its new forever home

D87C4049-4ADE-4EC2-AC2F-438AB6F77C0A.jpeg

Postman brought me an Argus Pro and some Blackcurrant Liquid From our very own @ForestMagpie , Thanks Tim, Looking forward to giving them a whirl later, i changed the Pod out to 4.5ml so i don't have to keep filling it to often.

T52JBm6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom