What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

@Squidgy have you tired the Butter Cups yet? Sounds like something I'd like.
I have had this a few times in bottle shots and must say i do like it tastes a bit like Resse Butter Cups Cakes.

Yes I have, along with the others I got, I agree with @BULLDOG1964 very much like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, not too overpowering with the peanut and the white chocolate sweetens it up with a creamy like smoothness, very enjoyable, don't think I could vape it all day though, but nice as a sweet treat now and then.

Out of the 7 Brews Bros juices I've tried so far and in order of preference

1. Lagoon (Sweet Pear) very authentic real pears (ADV)
2. Gemini (Lemon Tart) as good if not better than DL (ADV)
3. Thrashed (Apple Pie) great balance between the apple and cinnamon (ADV)
4. Black Jeck (Black Jack) exactly like the sweets you will definitely need to like absynth/aniseed for this one.
5. Butter Cups (Peanut Butter & White Chocolate) sweet and smooth
6. Angel Dust (Skittles) just as the sweets, better than IVG on par with Juice n Power
7. Walter Melone (Water Melon Sweets) nothing like water melon but just like the sugary jelly sweets

They are all very good, bursting with flavour, imho better than ELFC, Drip Hacks & Dark Star. If your looking for good flavours on a budget I would highly recommend. I will definitely be getting more of the top 4 and some others to try.

Got a Blotto single coil rta from @ecigone.co.uk, very impressed by it and it matches my Vrod
20211020_162723.jpg

Another Fast Delivery From @Lee and the Prime Vapes Team. All new flavours that i haven't tried yet so really looking forward to them. Heard good things about the Bert's Custards so will be them i start on later.

hx2nFvmh.jpg

Another Fast Delivery From @Lee and the Prime Vapes Team. All new flavours that i haven't tried yet so really looking forward to them. Heard good things about the Bert's Custards so will be them i start on later.
Nice selection there mate let me know what you think of them.

hx2nFvmh.jpg

Will do. Mostly wanting to taste the Bert's Custards but intrigued by the Cinnamon, don't think i have ever tasted it tbh.

Back
Top Bottom