What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

20220816_135208.jpg

This arrived this morning - my first proper AIO + the BP Mods DotRBA. I already love it but I've got to stop buying stuff or the missus will kill me...

My New Amethyst Abyss arrived today plus a few other Abyss bits and bats like a SBS Kit. Thinking i might just use it as a SBS with the amount of trouble i had with the last 2 though i am tempted to see if this newer one still has the same old problems. Anyway Great Service from Flawless Vape. Loving This Colour Though.

6o0t5RLl.jpg

Vapefly Lindwurm for me and Geekvape Z50 for my old mom - courtesy of the very generous giveaway from @Mitz . Thanks again :2thumbsup:
20220817_101420.jpg
20220817_101802.jpg

Last edited:
well if it had arrived at ecigone today i might of got it this thursday or maybe friday but the computer says NO ps mine & mrs are pre ordered & got this email at mid day today :(

HEY MIKE,

JUST A QUICK UPDATE ON THE ARRIVAL OF THE PULSE AIO.5 KIT.

THERE’S BEEN A SLIGHT DELAY FROM OUR ORIGINAL EXPECTED ARRIVAL OF TODAY, THIS WAS A MANUFACTURING DELAY RATHER THAN TRANSIT DELAY.

WE’RE HOPING THESE ARRIVE FRIDAY OF THIS WEEK, ALL DELIVERY TIME DEPENDANT.
IF THESE ARRIVE AFTER OUR COLLECTION WE WILL DISPATCH ALL PREORDERS MONDAY AT THE VERY LATEST.

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE
WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT

KIND REGARDS

so as well as its raining ive got the right hump & im off too sit in a corner & suck me thumb ;) :P

Vanilla custard concentrate
well if it had arrived at ecigone today i might of got it this thursday or maybe friday but the computer says NO ps mine & mrs are pre ordered & got this email at mid day today :(

HEY MIKE,

JUST A QUICK UPDATE ON THE ARRIVAL OF THE PULSE AIO.5 KIT.

THERE’S BEEN A SLIGHT DELAY FROM OUR ORIGINAL EXPECTED ARRIVAL OF TODAY, THIS WAS A MANUFACTURING DELAY RATHER THAN TRANSIT DELAY.

WE’RE HOPING THESE ARRIVE FRIDAY OF THIS WEEK, ALL DELIVERY TIME DEPENDANT.
IF THESE ARRIVE AFTER OUR COLLECTION WE WILL DISPATCH ALL PREORDERS MONDAY AT THE VERY LATEST.

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE
WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT

KIND REGARDS

so as well as its raining ive got the right hump & im off too sit in a corner & suck me thumb ;) :P
There probably gluing the 510 connection lol

Back
Top Bottom