What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Another wicket landed today but there was a booboo. its supposed to have a orange button and tube but came with ss but its being sorted and the orange parts are getting shipped out soon thx to maja karic of limelight mechanics for doing that so quickly

View attachment 348594
Nice! Orange tube n button will look lovely. :thumbup:

Nice! Orange tube n button will look lovely. :thumbup:

One reason I wanted it as you don't see many with that combination of colours might even try the tube on the wicket mono with the walnut body should look good

One reason I wanted it as you don't see many with that combination of colours might even try the tube on the wicket mono with the walnut body should look good
I think it would look great with either. The barrel and button sets are really nicely finished, it's hard to make bright colours look classy IME, but they've nailed it.

I think it would look great with either. The barrel and button sets are really nicely finished, it's hard to make bright colours look classy IME, but they've nailed it.

It's like the bp mods warhammer well yhe orange version. the body and door are just a slightly different colour which kinda sucks the body is more glossy but I will say the limelight stuff is very good

IMG_20240209_130556.jpg

I saw Alex's post about these in CarrotLabs group yesterday and knew they were for you :D

They look awesome in white!

I was trying tobe mysterious that they were mine lol. iam so darn glad I did buy them after seeing the set you got and I had to go for the new material to match the mod though I did think pure white or frosted clear would be nice aswell

I was trying tobe mysterious that they were mine lol. iam so darn glad I did buy them after seeing the set you got and I had to go for the new material to match the mod though I did think pure white or frosted clear would be nice aswell

You made the right choice I reckon, suits it perfectly ;)

For a couple of quid on eBay the old Diamond Mist Sleek Pro isn’t a bad little device. Unfortunately I can’t post a picture because the forum is saying the photo is too big…

Today my local DHL delivery lady brought me something very beautiful indeed. A Mod-Corp Viking Boro for my Viking Hoko-E.

Shame my fellow Purpolian @Phrasing is no longer here, I bet he'd have enjoyed this one.

View attachment 314615 View attachment 314616
I wanna order same BORO TANK from one modder who maded it, just wanna know how will it be match up with my HOKO-E ORGANIC 3L, which one (HOKO-E) you have, can you post me some picture's of your HOKO-E with that Mas Viking BORO BOX? This is my HOKO-E, it's a almost new, came to me before a couple of weeks:
IMG_20240209_135457_edit_1155485244575242.jpg
IMG_20240209_092723_edit_1147013408332264.jpg
IMG_20240209_092705_edit_1147025006252054.jpg
IMG_20240209_092731_edit_1147004785811432.jpg
IMG_20240209_135457_edit_1155485244575242.jpg

Been waiting a month for this parcel from 3fVape.

Two Dead Rabbit 3 RDA's (1 Pink and 1 Gold) plus
One Pulse III squonk mod along with an extra squonk bottle for it . . and
One Dead Rabbit Solo RDA in blue & pink.

DR3-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom