What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Can someone help my postie ripped me off . I placed an order on 2 site Royal Flush And Legion Of Vapers for some small items. Only 100PG Nic shots from Royal and some GTX V2 coils from LOV. So I had a delivery today both with the same picture but on the Royal delivery came and both stating delivered. Too late to chase postie before I realised. What can I do been on with Royal Mail for 30 minutes now no answer. Any ideas apes?
I'd contact which ever company's package is missing. It's usually the sender that has to query a delivery with the courier. Don't think I've ever used Royal Flush, but LOV are first class and I've always found their customer service second to none.

A Monarchy duck boro to match my RBA.

IMG_20240213_121725~2 (3).jpg
3.jpg

Get the "photo & picture resizer" free version off play store

You can re-size images in Microsoft Paint. There's really no need to download anything. I just scale mine to 25% JPEG's and they go through first time.

Only paid for it late afternoon yesterday and within half an hour it was in the post and received today.

Dicodes Pipeline Pro DLC with a few extras thrown in. Thanks @Qasim Mohammed Altaf

You can re-size images in Microsoft Paint. There's really no need to download anything. I just scale mine to 25% JPEG's and they go through first time.
I don't use a laptop ...got rid a few years ago and didn't replace it ..I'm either on a tablet or phone ..both android and the app is tiny

I'm rather impressed with the Kree V2. I can't understand how it's taken me so many years to get a 22mm RDL RTA. Deffo going to get a few more to put in the vault.
IMG_20240213_233156.jpg

Back
Top Bottom