What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

apparently i entered a comp when a new shop opened up in town & i won an xros pro just collected it today
🙂
using the supplied 0.4 pod & so far its all good

View attachment 354181

Vaping on the exact same thing right now (same colour too), albeit filled with Butter 02.

It's not going to win any battery life awards with the 0.4ohm pod but the flavour it outstanding.

Vaping on the exact same thing right now (same colour too), albeit filled with Butter 02.

It's not going to win any battery life awards with the 0.4ohm pod but the flavour it outstanding.

haha yes the 0.4 is a battery killer for sure, im only using it as came supplied, picked up some 0.8s while i was out & cant wait too try those

Its been over a year and 2 house moves since i posted on here!

I received my first order from LegioX today! (And wont be my last!)

Venus custard
Britannia custard
Andreas

haha yes the 0.4 is a battery killer for sure, im only using it as came supplied, picked up some 0.8s while i was out & cant wait too try those

Haven't tried the 0.8s but if they're anywhere near as good as the 1.0s you're in for a treat ;)

Don't bother with the 0.6s as the 0.4s blow them away.

Haven't tried the 0.8s but if they're anywhere near as good as the 1.0s you're in for a treat ;)

Don't bother with the 0.6s as the 0.4s blow them away.

yes the 0.4s are good got some flavour raver 70/30 in the other spare 0.4 pod, for salts i prefer 0.8 1.0 too tight for me

right well after living with this for 24hrs & having filled it twice, here are my good bits & 1 only slight niggle, first the flavour from the 0.4 coil is amazing even if it does munch the battery but seen as i will mainly be using it for salts with the 0.8 pods once these 0.4s are done with so no biggie.

the one niggle i found today while out & its sunny is you cant see a damn thing on the screen its useless in sunlight, but seen as we dont get much in the way of sun here in blighty just lately

i will just make sure its fully charged before i go out ;)

Back
Top Bottom