What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Had to nip into town so popped into Vaping101 for some pods and salts.

1717765753646.png

I love the 1.0ohm pods so keen to see how the 0.8s compare.

Not today but tomorrow and I plan to be out the door the second it arrives, just a couple of old flavours (Boss and a custard) Some Fruity ones for the Mrs and the last IVG Blackcurrant I could find. I hate them for getting ride of that one. Fromt Washington Vapes.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-07 190114.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-07 190114.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
Not today but tomorrow and I plan to be out the door the second it arrives, just a couple of old flavours (Boss and a custard) Some Fruity ones for the Mrs and the last IVG Blackcurrant I could find. I hate them for getting ride of that one. Fromt Washington Vapes.
I dont know whats going on at IVG they`ve gone disposable crazy, they do my ADV but it`s always out of stock, it`s a poor show when you`ve got to trawl the net to get something that the manufacturer cant be arsed with

I dont know whats going on at IVG they`ve gone disposable crazy, they do my ADV but it`s always out of stock, it`s a poor show when you`ve got to trawl the net to get something that the manufacturer cant be arsed with
I was looking throught vendors discount codes and so so many are just full of them! Very little if anything in the way of new Sub Ohm tanks, the choice of twin battery mods is just as shocking.

It's a weird one, most flavours I can either find something very similar or make one very close. But that blackcurrant was just something I couldn't find close enough and it was my simple adv. Nothing exciting and probably wouldn't use it sat down of a evening. But it worked. Just worked

So, not so much a “What did your postie bring you today”; more a “What did you order today” 😉

IVG seen to have through a bit of a cull, in favour of bar juices 😠
They’ve dropped two of my favourites - Jam Roly Poly and Appleberry Crumble, godamn’em ☹️

0.8 Xros (original) are my all time favourite hands down! Never tried these v2.0 ones so would be keen to hear your thoughts 😀

I've been using the 0.8 pod today and it's just as good as the 1.0 in terms of flavour, just a smidge more airy. Really liking it so far.

I've never used the original 0.8 though, so can't compare to those.

Back
Top Bottom