What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Best Strawberries and Cream on the market. Never without it :dance:

IMG_20241014_143417.jpg

@DeeDee aka (Pod Queen). Nice to see you back D, missed both your and Crew's patter, made me smile and often LOL. Unlike most strawberries, Digby's doesn't fade much over time, always tasty to the last drop, and also re the cream, it's always obviously present on the exhale, again, unusual for an MTL, creams don't usually shine on MTL's. (I vape this 70/30 MTL). Unlike you, I have been mixing for over 3 yrs now (still shite, but I enjoy it:5: ) Personally I have never made a decent Strawberry that doesn't fade after a couple of weeks hence the reason I always have a tickle of Digby's on the go, it's not a traditional dessert vape given it is only moderately sweet (not a lover of sweet vapes) - give it a try, nowt to lose and you might love it!!

@DeeDee aka (Pod Queen). Nice to see you back D, missed both your and Crew's patter, made me smile and often LOL. Unlike most strawberries, Digby's doesn't fade much over time, always tasty to the last drop, and also re the cream, it's always obviously present on the exhale, again, unusual for an MTL, creams don't usually shine on MTL's. (I vape this 70/30 MTL). Unlike you, I have been mixing for over 3 yrs now (still shite, but I enjoy it:5: ) Personally I have never made a decent Strawberry that doesn't fade after a couple of weeks hence the reason I always have a tickle of Digby's on the go, it's not a traditional dessert vape given it is only moderately sweet (not a lover of sweet vapes) - give it a try, nowt to lose and you might love it!!
Ahh thank you for that. Bless her, miss her.

Ok I will have a nose, I've been mixing small single flavours but then mixing them with some pre made nic salts. This wkend I'm going to start blending some concentrates to create a strawberry kiwi.
I could never take any creamy or custard juices but I think a little cream would be nice

Yeah u gotta keep trying, it's all trial and error atm.

How is it quicker?

The VC4SL varies the charge, presumably on the condition of the battery, so for example using the Cur mode set at 1A it shows it's charging a new battery at 1A and a much older one at less than half that. The Rocket charges at whatever you select 1 or 2A.

I have QC3 plug and charge my 18650s at 1A.

The VC4SL varies the charge, presumably on the condition of the battery, so for example using the Cur mode set at 1A it shows it's charging a new battery at 1A and a much older one at less than half that. The Rocket charges at whatever you select 1 or 2A.

I have QC3 plug and charge my 18650s at 1A.

The VC4SL will drop the charge rate if it detects the battery internals are less than optimal.

With a QC3 charger, it will charge 1 at 3A and 2 at 2A, so if you’re charging good batteries I don’t think it’s slower…

Back
Top Bottom