What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

The VC4SL will drop the charge rate if it detects the battery internals are less than optimal.

With a QC3 charger, it will charge 1 at 3A and 2 at 2A, so if you’re charging good batteries I don’t think it’s slower…

Agreed, but if you're charging older batteries it is slower.

The UI is a bit wank to be fair. It looks like it contains lots of info, but try to work out the charge rate and.... ⁉️ The rocket is much easier to understand. For an old man like me. Who has lost his glasses. 🤣

The UI is a bit wank to be fair. It looks like it contains lots of info, but try to work out the charge rate and.... ⁉️ The rocket is much easier to understand. For an old man like me. Who has lost his glasses. 🤣

Yeah, it is far from intuitive.

I have 6 of them. Bough one when Fogstar first released them. First one was faulty, gave wrong Mah that had been charged to the battery.

Fogstar replaced, same issue.

Spent a week talking to Xtar directly after they sent me 2 more. They both had the same issue, which I had to document side by side with photos against a VC4S.

Xtar finally said yes, we have found a fault. We’ve corrected it now. Sent me 2 more, which work correctly.

The user manual ain't great either but if I've got over 2 batteries to charge it does the job.

Yeah, it is far from intuitive.

I have 6 of them. Bough one when Fogstar first released them. First one was faulty, gave wrong Mah that had been charged to the battery.

Fogstar replaced, same issue.

Spent a week talking to Xtar directly after they sent me 2 more. They both had the same issue, which I had to document side by side with photos against a VC4S.

Xtar finally said yes, we have found a fault. We’ve corrected it now. Sent me 2 more, which work correctly.
Nightmare. Respect for seeing the documentation through.

And you hung on to the 4 faulty units?

I probably wouldn't notice if mine were faulty TBH.

1729095061116.png

And you hung on to the 4 faulty units?
Yes, still have them. They work just fine, but don't correctly register the mah charged into the batteries. I thought about giving them away, but if they damage batteries I didn't want to be resposible, so they just sit in a box somewhere...

Did end up with 2 fully working units for the price of one, so it was worth a bit of hassle...

Back
Top Bottom