What's new

What makes a good tank?

Only just read through this thread and it's really interesting to see what others look for in a tank. For me it is the draw that's important it needs to be sharp if that makes sense, I don't like a silent draw either I love to hear a crackle when I fire it. I have lots and lots of MTL tanks which I swop between a lot, the Spica Pro is by far my favorite and I love the Keas Alladin the draw is superb but there are others I like too, I hate leaks they drive me mad!!

I think I am the same as you on draw @quincey43 . You can feel a concentrated jet of air hitting the coil. Gives nice crackle and usually makes for good flavour too.

After the mention of the Spica I’ve spent the morning filing down the 3 notch pin whilst watching the rugby. It’s finally giving me the airflow I like but, fek me, I feel like I’m brandishing a wand. Maybe, if I’m bored one day, I’ll get the helix? Shame it hurts my eyes and pico so much because it really does give a nice vaping experience.

The good tank is different for everybody, I thinl.
For me the good tank is bottom fill, have a good taste, easy to build, small size, but 5ml juice capacity, and the airflow is not changing in my pocket...

Back
Top Bottom