What's new

What's good?

Ben Hawkes

Initiate
Hey so I stopped vaping years ago, think the latest tank I got at that time was the Falcon king which I'm using now, had a few mechs, clones of course, scndrl being a particular favourite of mine when the battery wasn't arcing... And my mod was the rx2 with 21700 batteries and had a battered, but working original hex. Coming back to vaping now, having started smoking again due to certain events in life, it seems like the vaping world is saturated with mods like the ones that were all new when I stopped, for example dovpo I think amongst various other Chinese, I suppose branded products. It's all gone a bit odd. Got some juice from a local b and m store and asked him about mechs, he said no one really uses them anymore... I'm sorry what?!

So are there any good mech suggestions? I know the av able was quite good back in the day and I liked the scndrl, but can't seem to find many UK based vendors for clones, like the mods they all seem to be of Chinese origin from what I can find.

Inevitably though, I might the bullet and grab the newest hex if I ever have the spare cash just laying around...

Tesla Invader IV, dual 21700 compatible, not sure what's available or price though. The Dovpo Vee, dual 18650, cant go wrong at this price...

https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk/products/dovpo-v-ee-mod?variant=32532192395348

vee.JPG

Back
Top Bottom