What's new

What's the best Tracker for Chinese post ?

This is common (it happens with every order from Fasttech) is that it arrives at Gaungzou Mail Centre - and then falls off the radar until it eventually arrives in the UK.

You may get an update when it eventually gets thrown into the hold of an aircraft, but not always. Most post from mainland China is essentially self isolated in a storage facility for at least a week because of Covid and you eventually get an update one and a half to two weeks later when it finally arrives at Heathrow - this shouldn't happen for stuff from Hong Kong but if this is coming from mainland China this is probably the reason - If this is a Fasttech purchase you can absolutely guarantee this is what is happening.

1 is FT the other 3 are AliExpress

1 is FT the other 3 are AliExpress

AliExpress are really like an eBay operation where they are an online market place for many registered sellers, it could be the places you have bought from are actually based in mainland China and they are currently gathering cobwebs somewhere in the corner of a warehouse at the airport facility - the Fasttech order definitely is (this has been happening with FT for at least 18 months and delivery times seem to be getting longer).

Come to think of it my last order from Aliexpress (Coolvape Store) took 2 and a half weeks, which is about a week longer than average - this may be why. But I've got so used to Fasttech's slow plane from China service I expect everything to be slow sodidn't bother looking into it.

RM is at least acknowledging th FT order
upload_2022-6-18_20-22-32.png

Back
Top Bottom