What's new

When you look in your juice drawer,,,

MajorVape

Postman
When you look in your juice drawer and realise you have forgotten what you put in there and more full bottles than you thought you had, filled up the tank with the Apple Crumble, so good, really hits that crumble flavour!

lee.jpg

Last edited:
When you look in your juice drawer and realise you have forgot what you put in there and more full bottles than you thought you had, filled up the tank with the Apple Crumble, so good!

View attachment 317298
I looked in my drawer and currently have 4 250 ml bottles 6 100 ml bottles to ment nic shits to count and about 40 10 ml different flavors o and endless amount off 18650 batteries :18:

I looked in my drawer and currently have 4 250 ml bottles 6 100 ml bottles to ment nic shits to count and about 40 10 ml different flavors o and endless amount off 18650 batteries :18:

Yep well worth a look for all those out there that have not done it in a while ;)

When you look in your juice drawer…….. you remember why you’re skint. :17:

Ive got way too many out of date that ill never use. Need to bin and stock up properly

Since I ruined a few primo shortfills when I added OOD nic that had turned 'peppery' I made a point of keeping a list of what I've bought and BBE dates on my computer that I update any time I buy more juice.

It's not exactly exciting, but it wasn't until I listed it that I realised I had enough juice to last 18 months and a lot of it was getting to vape or bin time. I vaped it because I'm a tightarse.

I've made an effort to only buy juice when I need to but never quite managed it yet but I've got it down to having a 6 month supply before I start restocking, but at the moment my stash looks quite restrained and lives in a tupperware box in my fridge.

Think I've got around 11 litres after dumping around a litre of crap juice or well out of date stuff. Still got some Malaysian tpd bottles that are at least 7 or 8 years old and still taste good.

Back
Top Bottom