What's new

When you look in your juice drawer,,,

OMG, the Apple Crumble is really good, when I first tried it I was not so impressed, but after steeping its an amazing juice!

WHEN YOU LOOK IN YOUR JUICE DRAWER... and find loads of crappy mtl eliquid that are harsh as fuck :17:

WHEN YOU LOOK IN YOUR JUICE DRAWER... and find loads of crappy mtl eliquid that are harsh as fuck :17:

If they are harsh on the throat it probably a case of you having problems with either Freebase or Nic Salt type nicotine. If the ones you have problems with are 10 and 20mg strength then avoid Nic Salts, if they are 6, 9, 12, 18 (or any other number that isn't 10 or 20) then you have a problem with Freebase.

I can't vape any Freebase above 3mg without acute throat problems. Others can have similar issues with Nic Salts.

If they are harsh on the throat it probably a case of you having problems with either Freebase or Nic Salt type nicotine. If the ones you have problems with are 10 and 20mg strength then avoid Nic Salts, if they are 6, 9, 12, 18 (or any other number that isn't 10 or 20) then you have a problem with Freebase.

I can't vape any Freebase above 3mg without acute throat problems. Others can have similar issues with Nic Salts.

Ah I think for me is not really a problem with the nicotine strength I've been vaping 12mg freebase and 20mg nicsalts for years and that's all I buy for my MTL. It might be the flavoring or nicotine used but Im not too sure, seems to depend on the company I buy from the liquids from.

I have a tub that nicely fits around 20 100ml bottles. When I've used all the flavours I like, I throw out the rest and buy more. I have a box with free out of date 50mls from work that I use when I'm feeling like a change without using my bought ones straight away. I've got around 60 shots in the fridge

Looked in my drawer old letters, scissors, sewing kit, hair brush, nail clippers, take away menu that's 5 year's old and 3x150mls DIY mixes

Back
Top Bottom