What's new

Which new tank should i buy?

Josh Walton

I currently have a Reload RTA which is great, but i've been building coils for 2 years now and its became a chore. i want to switch to a tank firstly that has good flavor and with inexpensive coils. I've been considering the Uwell Crown 3 but the coils are a little pricey. Also please let me know your opinions on wether i can gain as much flavour using a prebuilt coil tank as i can with my reload rta.
Any opinions will be a great help and thanks in advance :)

I currently have a Reload RTA which is great, but i've been building coils for 2 years now and its became a chore. i want to switch to a tank firstly that has good flavor and with inexpensive coils. I've been considering the Uwell Crown 3 but the coils are a little pricey. Also please let me know your opinions on wether i can gain as much flavour using a prebuilt coil tank as i can with my reload rta.
Any opinions will be a great help and thanks in advance :)
I have been thinking which way I'd like to go tank/coil wise. Some I thought "yeah that" I found out used more juice than I wanted to.
So think how much juice you want to go through, do cloud's matter, flavour matter, because a lot of tanks/coil's now are leaning towards clouds and flavour but using massive amounts of juice to do so. Me, personally I'm still looking because I'm not seeing what I want. Which is good flavour, in the middle clouds, and not insane juice usage.

The Crown 3 is a decent tank with decent flavour. Coils are pretty good too. The new Nunchaku tank is supposed to be very good. Coils likewise. Other than that, mesh coils seem to be very popular right now for flavour. Smok Prince tank with mesh coils is an option. HorizonTech Falcon tank is highly regarded as are their coils.

I have been thinking which way I'd like to go tank/coil wise. Some I thought "yeah that" I found out used more juice than I wanted to.
So think how much juice you want to go through, do cloud's matter, flavour matter, because a lot of tanks/coil's now are leaning towards clouds and flavour but using massive amounts of juice to do so. Me, personally I'm still looking because I'm not seeing what I want. Which is good flavour, in the middle clouds, and not insane juice usage.
I'm a pure flavour junkie lol, im just wondering if there are any Tanks out there which could match the flavour of my current RTA, because im lazy and i cba to build coils anymore :p.

I'm a pure flavour junkie lol, im just wondering if there are any Tanks out there which could match the flavour of my current RTA, because im lazy and i cba to build coils anymore :p.

Just curious but, how often are you changing coils in your RDAs and RTAs? The coils in my Rebuildables last for months so can't say I spend much time changing them. I use pre-built coils for most applications so rarely find myself making coils anyway.

Are you fed up with continually re-wicking?

Why not get a single coil rta, then? That way you would only need to make half as many coils. You know it makes sense.

iam using the geekvape Aero mesh rta at the moment and finding it a pretty good rta the flavor is good and the vapour too no leaks easy to fill will take smok big baby beast coils not sure as to weather the big baby rda will fit but will be trying that in it soon as only just got this tank in a comp on here along with the Geekvape Aegis legend will be doing a review at some point over the weekend if i get a chance but over all i would give the Aero mesh rta a 9/10 a rta well wroth getting in my eyes........

Mesh coils are giving me great flavour.
The ones I use are the Freemax Fireluke Mesh coils. They come in 0.15 Kanthal and 0.12 316 ss.
As well as used in the Freemax tank, i'm also using them in the Voopoo Uforce T1 tank for the 8ml volume.
I prefer the 0.12 coils, and they seem to be very long lasting.

The Crown is also an excellent tank, and the coils aren't too expensive on FT.

Back
Top Bottom