What's new

Which unwell crown?

They were amazing! A courier arrived today to collect the wrong coils and deliver the right ones. :D

They explained that it was a new guy in the warehouse and he has now been made aware of the difference. They also spoke to his manager that signed it off and said to keep an eye on the difference in coils.

So considering the coils are only £8.99 there compared to about £12 everywhere else, I'm happy! :D
I did this @MrDJ

But it was harder to get out than the vid makes it look, get a rubber glove on to hold the tank with and wiggle the spiral until it submits, I had it in my head that i didn’t care if I broke it, give it a go it makes a vast difference.

cheers fella. trying at the moment but thanks to my arthritic wrists i cant get a good grip on it and its just spinning but i cant get the fekker out. will keep trying though.

You can’t knock Uwell on build quality, that spiral was never gunna fall out was it, I gave up twice and went back to it.

fixed solid and wont budge so its in next doors garden now as pissed me off so much it took flying lesons.

Oh dear, you didn’t throw your dummy with as well did you, i never said it was easy [emoji23][emoji23]

only my second tank to take flying lesons in 3 years. still got cramp in wrists an hour later thanks to this fookin arthritis.

Reading this thread inspired me to dig out an unloved Rafale I got from 3fvape for $5, I tried with the 0.5 coil when I first got it and wasn’t impressed, anyway I dug it out yesterday extracted the stupid spit guard with some difficulty, stuck the 0.2 coil in and bingo it’s a different tank, cracking flavour and a decent vape, I’ll have a look at buying a few coils for it for holidays and stuff when I can’t be arsed to build.

I've just started using a Rafale too, can't say I like it as much as the SE 1...way too airy and not enough flavour being produced....so I think i'll do the same, and remove that spit guard..and see if it improves the flavour more.

I've just started using a Rafale too, can't say I like it as much as the SE 1...way too airy and not enough flavour being produced....so I think i'll do the same, and remove that spit guard..and see if it improves the flavour more.

Good luck with that mate it’s a right cow to get out.

Back
Top Bottom