What's new

Nautilus 3 Tank.

P J Hearne

Postman
I thinkx its good enough for its own thread. Have been trying with various juice and coils
and it is still good. A market leader for sure. Have tried 50/50 and 70/30 juice,
1.8 - 0.7 and 0.7 mesh coils.
0.7 coil with 70/30 juice is my favourite so far on my early DTL trials.
Its only fault which may be down to me using mid range priced juice is that when the
Tank is nearly empty there is often a trickle of juice leak as there also is if the Tank isnt
done up tight to its base. This am guess is due to a break in the vacuum.

yeah it's exactly that.. it's only a partial vacuum as it is, if the base isn't tight and well sealed it will caused leaking, as can vaping the tank right down past the liquid holes on the coil

Getting a real blast from my Vaping nowadays, what with the Nautilus 3, and 70 VG that makes the inhale
easier to take on DTL. Like standing up on a Surfboard instead of just paddling.

Last edited:
I'm always going to have a soft spot for the Nautilus.

I'm a sub ohm RTA vaper these days but until I discovered sub ohm tanks I used to love the original 5ml Nautilus tanks I had.

The fact that the modern Nautilus still uses the original coils in their now expanded range is an indication of how good their tanks were.

Glad you are enjoying it. It's never made the headlines probably as it followed on from the Taifun designed GT and GT Mini and the coils have been around for yonks but it's a very good well made tank that just works and is very easy to use.

I have one too, I like the 0.7ohm coil. I use it with both 50/50 and 70/30.

I also have a Zeus tank but my god does it suck the juice like mad. I have to top it up constantly and at 90w it's using about 20amps of power and I have to charge the battery like twice per day lol. Crazy. But I'm on the Nautilus 3 at the moment.

I estimate that I use 30mg of juice per day and that means charging two Power 2 Mods https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/eleaf-istick-power-2-mod per day. This using the Nautilus 3 with 0.7 coil and 50/50 juice.
I found this combination to be a real buzz.

30ml?
I use x2 Molicell P29a batteries with a combined mah of 5,600. With the Nautilus 3 I'm only having to charge it at night when I go to bed and it's only down to about 25% left by that time.
But the Zeus was just too much. Only use that on special occasions lol.

Wow. That could get quite costly if you were buying 10ml 50/50 pre-mixed bottles. I'm guessing you make your own or use shortfills etc?

Back
Top Bottom