What's new

Nautilus 3 Tank.

That website looks like it was built using a pre made template from the 90's lol. They have a lot of stuff though. Having a browse now.

Has got more costly since using Nautilus 3. Tis a little thirsty on juice.
Buying shortfills 120ml from https://www.electronic-cigarettes-ecig.co.uk/

That shop's New York cheesecake eliquid is AMAZING. If you're into desserts I'd highly recommend that.
I also got their own-made Zeus flavour and their Dragon Spawn flavour. I thought they were nice at first but quickly went off them.
I absolutely love their NY Cheesecake though. Nice shop though. Thanks for posting!

Back to Nautilus 3, am getting 100 or so tank refills out of one 0.7 coil. 25ml a day with a 2 ml tank coil lasts about 6 days.

Last edited:
Back to Nautilus 3, am getting 100 or so tank refills out of one 0.7 coil. 30ml a day with a 2 ml tank coil lasts about 6 days.
I don't know how you deal with that 2ml tank. It's ridiculous. I had to refill mine like 10 times per day while I was waiting for my bubble glass to arrive.
By the way, a 4ml glass is like £3 on ebay.

You're also getting a good amount from your coils there. There's a lot of people on forums etc complaining that they're having to replace their Nautilus coils every 2 days or so.

I Vape at 12 w and buying Regular not Mesh coils tho have not noticed much difference between the two types.

I Vape at 12 w and buying Regular not Mesh coils tho have not noticed much difference between the two types.

I think at 12w it's normal to not notice much difference. If you were to increase that considerably you'd notice that mesh gives off a cooler vapour and it's flavour should be more intense.

The Regular coils are reccomended for DTL on google sites.
I have found that after about 6 days the Vape gets a bit dull. Could maybe get more use but the Classic new Vape
you get from a new coil for me is unbeatable.

The Regular coils are reccomended for DTL on google sites.
I have found that after about 6 days the Vape gets a bit dull. Could maybe get more use but the Classic new Vape
you get from a new coil for me is unbeatable.

I too prefer the 0.7 Coils and vape them the same @12w, not used the Nautilus 3 in a while, might have to buy some coils for it.

Back
Top Bottom