What's new

Who had aliens down for 2020 ?

We did all come here from outer space because we are all products of 'The Big Bang'.

As for life on Mars, they think it's unlikely there's any life there now but they think there may have been in the past when there was still water flowing on the surface of Mars. NASA's Atlas V rocket with the Perseverance Rover is due to launch soon as they have picked out the place on Mars where they think they have the best chance of finding some evidence of fossilised life.

Could have asked David Bowie, or his mate Ziggy Stardust, maybe even the Spiders a few years ago instead of spending all this money on another space mission.

Plus you have the God theory

I could well go along with the God theory.

In six days God created the world.
On the seventh day he rested (big time)
On the Monday morning he got up with a massive hangover, and created Nicola Sturgeon. :18:

I just dont buy this big bang theory.
I am incapable of comprehending the notion of time not existing. For there to be time now there must always have been time or it never could have started. What triggered the big bang and how did it trigger it if there was no time to exist to trigger it

I dont dispute it, i am just incapable of understanding that
Non sequitir
Non sequitir
Does not compute

*bang goes my brain, smoke coming out my ears*

I have to admit I listened to Brian Cox trying to explain the idea of space time and at that point my head was starting to explode. :)

The people we really need to protect r the ones who speak this language

images.jpeg-28.jpg

Back
Top Bottom