What's new

Who had aliens down for 2020 ?

Universe, big bang, infinite as a concept....
recurring conversations in BBQs when already a bit (or a lot) drunk.

I cant understand "the start of things" either. Years ago my mind was avid of searchng answers for those questions. "Big bang, yeah, ok, ..but what was before? where was the initial big bang particle contained?" "whats the meaning of life?" "if universe is infinite, there aer infinit possibilities of another entity just like me asking this same question, at this moment, in other place?" blah blah blah bluh. Mariujuana didnt help at all LOL.

So, after many time wasted, I just took the best advice someone could ever give to me, the best life expert:
"Live in the moment".

So now I act and live my life like a dog as much as possible, and Im very happy :)
... yeah the expert was Cesar Millan :D

Seriously, now Im just waiting for my time to come. And what that happens, we will see. No fear at all.
things may be much simpler than we think

Last edited:
About aliens.
Well, I have to confess it scares me a bit.

This movie didnt help me with that:
4521513935_bea0078bf6_b.jpg

Yeah I think he's fantastic. He just has this really infectious love of knowledge that makes him great to watch.
Hes pleasing to listen to, like morgan freeman...even if i dont understand him

I've developed my own little theory about aliens. Rather than them suddenly turning up one day in some kind of UFO space craft, it stands to reason that, just like us, any other intelligent life will develop the ability to transmit signals far further than can actually travel and I think our first contact with intelligent life will be a phone call.

I've developed my own little theory about aliens. Rather than them suddenly turning up one day in some kind of UFO space craft, it stands to reason that, just like us, any other intelligent life will develop the ability to transmit signals far further than can actually travel and I think out first contact with intelligent life will be a phone call.

So that's what 5g is for.

Back
Top Bottom