What's new

Who wants free sh*t

What?! No way?!! I don't believe it! I simply just plucked a random number out of thin air!

Well..erm..thank you very much Sam, much obliged to you..and apologies to everyone else who didn't win.

As it happens, i do have a few things, that i think i'd like to pass on to somebody else, that could make use of 'em more than I will, so i think i'll do another giveaway myself soon. I'm heading more towards the MTL pipe set ups myself, so I've got some sub ohm RTAs & and triple battery mod, to pass on.

So, as this is Sam's 2nd anniversary, it'll be my 1st in 5 days time...so keep ya eyes peeled folks! :)
Duke's 2nd giveway coming to a screen near you....soon! :D

Thanks again Sam..PM forthcoming.

PS...what & where do i need to do this review, as per your requirements?

Last edited:
Heya folks. Received Sam's very generous prize today...So a mahoosive big up to the man, and very nice it is too...but what did i receive you're all askin'?.......:hmm:.......

DSCF2550.JPG

& 12 assorted bottles of juice..nice one...and i think this arrangement best demostrates how i feel!

DSCF2541.JPG

Thank you Sam..ya top ape!

:thumbup::worship::thumbup::worship::thumbup::worship::thumbup::worship::thumbup::worship::thumbup::worship::thumbup::worship::thumbup::worship:

Now....time for me to get me finger out out of me butt..and organise my anniversary giveaway! All a bit of a merrygoaround this, isn't it?!!

Anyhoo..congratulations on yours Sam! :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom