What's new

Worst vaping products of all time?

Anything from Jac Vapour for me. I started out with one of their Nova tanks and a VV battery and I actually liked the tank more than the original Vivi Nova but the trouble was they insisted on using their own non standard vgo2 threads rather than a 510 connection. There was no adaptor I could find anywhere for it so I could only use it with one of their batteries. Then there was their juices which were cheap but never really tasted nice at all. Then one day I bought a couple of bottles from them and it tasted like they hadn't put any flavour in it at all and I couldn't send them back because they wouldn't accept returns on open bottles. I know they're still around so maybe they are a lot better now but I never got anything good from them at all and I've never gone back.

I have 20 batteries in a constant cycle between me and the misses. All of mine are from fogstar, only ever order from there. Cheap but the best place at the same time.
That is insane haha

I have 5 sets now but that is 3 old and 2 new that i havent been too bothered about as i vape with batteries in the house and take a drag mini out to work. Couldn;t imagine keeping on top of that many batteries though.

The original Goblin mini... no clue what they were thinking there.

That tank with the ceramic coils (not wicks actual coil) I seem to remember it was called a dolphin or something?

That hard brittle plastic mod that was the size of a dual cell but was only single.

all that shit with flashing lights from a couple of years back..... and Smok.

I loved the goblin mini v1 :17:

That is insane haha

I have 5 sets now but that is 3 old and 2 new that i havent been too bothered about as i vape with batteries in the house and take a drag mini out to work. Couldn;t imagine keeping on top of that many batteries though.
My charger takes 8 at a time, I have 6 main mods I use the take 2 batteries and 4 single battery squonks for mtl and my misses has 3 mods but her drag has a built in battery and needs charged most.

Anything from Jac Vapour for me. I started out with one of their Nova tanks and a VV battery and I actually liked the tank more than the original Vivi Nova but the trouble was they insisted on using their own non standard vgo2 threads rather than a 510 connection. There was no adaptor I could find anywhere for it so I could only use it with one of their batteries. Then there was their juices which were cheap but never really tasted nice at all. Then one day I bought a couple of bottles from them and it tasted like they hadn't put any flavour in it at all and I couldn't send them back because they wouldn't accept returns on open bottles. I know they're still around so maybe they are a lot better now but I never got anything good from them at all and I've never gone back.
I has a few of theres I think the s17 and s22 then i got one called a tilt. That was another stupid design that served no purpose to me.

I had 2 I had the drip box. That was a single battery version. The rda was rubbish and the coils came pre built with cotton in them. Pork wasp nanos in the 2 I bought. The drip box 180 was much better. I still have that with a dead rabbit on it but don't use it much.
It was the single battery one and yeah they were prebuilt coils, the steam crave squonk that replaced it was much better

It was the single battery one and yeah they were prebuilt coils, the steam crave squonk that replaced it was much better
Yeah I have 2 of them still, the RDAs went in the bin day one. They were on offer for £15 when I bought them. With the nanos on them they weren't too bad bit I prefer to be able to change the settings and went for the 180 when it came out which want bad. Similar look and feel to the gbox.

Squid "I'm forces and forces stuff and yeh forces because of the forces innit" Industries

Pile of shite.

Vicious Ant

"We did stuff that was really cool in the good old days, but then we got everything made in China yet charged eye-watering amounts for bang average ugly kit."

Vaponaute

"We write 'Made in France' on everything we make despite the fact it was made in Shenzhen - so it's obscenely over-priced average tat."

Back
Top Bottom