What's new

Wotofo Serpent RTA - £12.50 - Free Delivery

Ordered on the 24th along with an Ohmega Nano & a cheap shitty dripper, still Sat at processing :(

Thanks for the tip, I picked up two. Gearbest stated they were despatched the next day but the tracking hasn't updated yet, which is quite typical.

Has anyone had confirmation theirs made it out of China before the new year break?

Ordered on the 25th still says processing

cheers

Gaz

Just checked my order. Still processing. Ordered on 25th. Hope Gearbest aren`t messing me about again

Wow, that's quick! I'd be interested to hear your views on the nano when you've had a chance to try it.

It's a nice little tank, velocity deck, plenty of airflow, good flavour.
Almost impossible to bottom fill with the glass/metal body, unscrew the top to fill.
With the bell cap fitted, bottom fills are no problem and it looks rather spiffing.

Just had reply from Gearbest re. ticket I raised. Said they are on back order even though they said they had 10 left when I ordered mine. Expected 10 February. If you go to site they have them at new price despatched in 3-5 days. They offered me 2 options. Either wait or choose something else, Of course I said I wanted a refund. So far, I have placed 3 orders with Gearbest and had to ask for refund on 2 of them. Never again !!!!!

Sorry to hear that mate. I got both of mine this morning. Currently soaking in soapy water.

Back
Top Bottom