What's new

Would like to start to vape but very confused.

@Frencesco congrats on your purchase. Don't worry about the wire types yet, but enjoy the fact that you bought a future proof mod...

The next hurdle is likely to be flavours. I spent a lot of money on juices I didn't like in the first few months. I'd recommend

https://www.onepoundeliquid.com/

Might seem like a con, and they aren't the best juices, but you'll work out the flavours you like. They sell coils too, so you won't pay double postage.

When you work out what flavours you like, you can think about finding nice examples...

I agree with @domejunky onepoundeliquid.com are great for trying out flavours cheaply. Another good one is rejuiced. They do a 100ml (10x10ml) tester pack for £15. Whilst the mix is 70/30 vg/pg the nautilus 2 can handle the juice fine. Its exactly what im using at the moment.
Again as others have said, dont worry about the other modes, wattage is just fine for what your doing at the moment.
When using a new coil make sure you allow it to soak up the juice before vaping (leave it standing for a good 5 mins) and start off below the recommended wattage then turn it up a little bit after 5-10 puffs, repeat until you get to where you like it.

And remember not all juice will be good at the wattage you like it at. Some might need a little more some a little less but dont go over the maximum printed on the coil.

How are you getting on now?

Back
Top Bottom