What's new

Would you grass a neighbour up for breaking the lockdown rules?

What you have ask yourself @3dj is if the situation was reversed
and it was your Brother in Law that had 10 visitors, would you still be grassing him in ?
It doesn't matter if he is Irish, Anti-Social or a bloomin Alien.
Leave the grassing to the curtain-twitchers.

and it was your Brother in Law that had 10 visitors, would you still be grassing him in ?
My Brother In Law would not break the rules. IF he did I would grass him up. He is also has the virus due to a couple of people he works with still going to work with the symptoms of covid. Both tested positive. And you wonder why it is getting worse.

Exactly this. It is totally unenforceable as you can’t challenge anyone for fear of being in breach of the Equalities Act. If this is going to continue then there needs to be some identity scheme for people who are genuinely exempt, and I say this as someone who has no love for identity cards as a rule.

Something needs to be done to stop the idiots and conspiracy theorists.
+1

Yes because if it was his brother in law having 10 people in - he would still be being a cunt

it’s not going to go away until people do something about it

Last edited:
Grassing doesn’t sit well with me at all. Not sure what I’d do if I’m honest, probably grumble under my breath and give them filthy looks like a true Englishman should.
Based on the merits of the situation, I’d say you probably should squeal though. If it were the odd extra person on the odd occasion then I’d be inclined to let it go, but....

Nah man, snitches get stiches.... once you start that grassing shit it never ends well.... ( are you comfortable being a grass) some folks grassed up the jews, some folks hid them, don't allow this government to make you a grass.... deal with it another way.
I have never been a grass mate, but this covid thing is really getting to me. I can't help it. I probably won't become a grass, it was just me being riled with the whole situation. I am also half Jewish with a big nose and I'm circumcised. And I wear the star of David on a chain around my neck. I'm not religious by the way. Hate religion. But I know what you are saying about dobbing people in. And yes, I am half Jewish. The wife calls me "synagogue Sid" when I wont pay for a meal when we go out, the twat. :D
Bit of a side track. Sorry.

You do what you feel is best mate.

I can't work out if it's ignorance, callousness or just plain stupidity that drives some people. We don't have these rules for shits and giggles. Personally I'm at the end of my patience now with people getting too close to me without masks on, I've told more than enough.

You're far from alone mate. It's taken every inch of restraint I can muster to stop myself flattening at least half a dozen people at Tesco. Eventually someone's going to get it with both barrels. And I'm not easily irritated to the point of violence. But it seems some people will only learn by getting a good smack. :12:

I get some people are annoyed & frustrated at the situation
& some people are deliberately flouting, no blatantly breaking the rules etc...
(and at times no regard for anybody else)

But this possible hysteria is really starting to bring out the worst in people
from informing on others
to strong opinions to near compulsory vaccination

For the record I don't know if I would, almost certainly not
but unless I snapped & felt compelled to contact authorities
the answer is probably 98% NO I would not (I guess)

This COVID crap is starting to bring out the ugly side of our society it seems :(

You're right, it is bringing out the ugly side. It's showing very clearly who's a selfish cunt and doesn't give a flying fuck about anybody else's welfare.

Last edited:
I have never been a grass mate, but this covid thing is really getting to me. I can't help it. I probably won't become a grass, it was just me being riled with the whole situation. I am also half Jewish with a big nose and I'm circumcised. And I wear the star of David on a chain around my neck. I'm not religious by the way. Hate religion. But I know what you are saying about dobbing people in. And yes, I am half Jewish. The wife calls me "synagogue Sid" when I wont pay for a meal when we go out, the twat. :D
Bit of a side track. Sorry.

I know fella, it's a no win situation, the people that follow the rules are pissed off with those that don't, those that don't, don't understand why folks are following rules..... 8 months are so into this and one thing is clear to me...... rules don't work.

I know fella, it's a no win situation, the people that follow the rules are pissed off with those that don't, those that don't, don't understand why folks are following rules..... 8 months are so into this and one thing is clear to me...... rules don't work.

Think many people flouting the guidelines consider the restrictions as more of code...

upload_2020-10-12_17-50-45.jpeg

Think this "Covid Pirate Code" must be something to do with the R-Rate
Arrrrgh me hearties - soz poor joke, but couldn't resist mate

enough the POTC crap

but this covid is getting more & more crazy & divisive for sure

But surely if someone is going around knowingly putting others at risk, possibly grave risk and not giving a shit about it, the relevant authorities should be informed so that they can deal with it?

We're not talking about late library books here. Filling a house with people from multiple households has the potential to harm many people via virus transmission.

Back
Top Bottom