What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

Good @Bstealth, we could always use more insight and input. Still have not placed my order for Flavor Express' Lemon. It is getting very frustrating finding the "lemon" to begin building this juice. Some say you have to use this, still others say no you're supposed to use this. I could really care less what I use just as long as it doesn't fade away after a week of steeping just to bring out the other flavors.

So far my success with lemon is FW lemonade and INW lemon.
Interestingly there has been no fade of the lemon taste?
Now for some lime as I strongly suspect there is some in there supporting the lemon giving a nice subtle tartness.
Once I have this down I will look at the sweet aspect and I am swaying towards the vanillin for this as I have always thought there is a vanilla taste in there.
Hopefully if all goes well this will provide the bedrock to build the red fruit flavours?

@japhia42 have been using a mix of Flavor West Lemonade and Flavour Art lemon sicily and find no drop off in lemon, one mix is just over 4 weeks old now and at 5% of each is far to much lemon. Have dropped to 4% lemonade and 3% sicily in a mix steeping now from previous attempts this seems about right on lemon side, just the rest of the flavours to work on!!
The sweetness is the part that never seems right, as I said before have read palm based VG could be where the sweetness comes from but cannot find any other than food grade in UK.

Well, in a totally unrelated/related post about this trhread...I made up a batch of key lime cheesecake I found off eliquid calculator. Let it steep for a week and there is a hint of Elements to it! It's NOT close, it's NOT spot on...it DOES remind you of 1) the citrus and 2) of the subtle vanilla hint. Even a coworker was quick to say it reminded him of Elements. I'll post the recipe just for the fun of it and see if anyone has these flavors to make this up and agrees with me. Kind of leaning towards a lemon/lime base flavoring now, especially after this batch I made up. After a week of steeping, there is very little "cheesecake" flavor, just a mellow key lime, creamy vape. Not an ADV, but certainly not bad either.
Bavarian Cream (TFA) 5%
Cheesecake Graham Cracker (TFA) 5%
Cheesecake (TFA) 2%
Key Lime (TFA) 9%
Marshmallow (TFA) 3%

Still working on this!
Thought I would update but I am currently awaiting steeping results before continuing!
I will post my findings accordingly.

I've been trying to clone this for the passed couple days and have been using the various attempts and mixing and matching , there's a slight flavour quite similar but a lack of the sweet aftertaste and the viscosity and colour is no where near a match, the smell of the invaded liquid is miles of the intensity of elements eliquid ( I am referring to the dropper series ) any ideas of how to get the sweetness thickness and initial strong sweet smell

Back
Top Bottom