What's new

Kabuki...Worth the investment?

Haha, I think I am gonna have to get that fancy hollowed out sleeve for it! I do still love it.. Just I only have one box mod at the moment.. So they have to take turns! Ha!

Will definitely have a look at some new drip tips.. Still using the nautilus mini drip tip on the kabuki right now.. Wasn't so sure about the original! And I bought this one thinking I might like it;

https://www.fasttech.com/products/2192709

But it gets really, really warm while I'm vaping!
Why not get another box mod while ur at it? Most of the big brand authentics are avaliable on fasttech ;)

If you don't like the drip tip getting warm it might be worth avoiding one with any stainless steal.

I'm definitely ordering the abalone one that @HandsomeStan has but might grab these too :)2

https://m.fasttech.com/p/4192803
https://m.fasttech.com/p/1528306

That abalone drip tip really is stunning!!

I am looking at new box mods.. I'm giving myself a headache thinking about them/looking at pictures all day every day!

I was thinking an all black pico.. Then decided I didnt like the battery cap being on top.. Why not just finish it all enclosed? Then I thought if I did get it.. I would need all black tanks..

Love the look pf the ijoy lux limitless with the leopard sleeve.. Just a bit too big for me.. Maybe of they released a single battery..

ThenI was thinking provari.. Cos i like the tube look but nowhere near confident enough for mechs..

Omg, it's all I think about!

@gunsh0tglitt3r your kabuki gets hot? .... damn mine doesn't even get warm, what coil are you using and at what wattage?

Yeah, really warm! But maybe I'm chain vaping?

I'm using the Nautilus BVC 1.8ohm, can't remember the wattage but it would deff have been between 10w- 11.1W. Probably 11.1w, i'm a bit of a weirdo with numbers and do things like 10.1 or 11.1.. Or use vv.. And do the same thing!

But it may have been the drip tip? The nautilus mini tip still gets warm.. But the other drip tip was just getting awkward!

@gunsh0tglitt3r I've got an all black Pico and my stainless kabuki looks alright, just need a black drip tip as I hate the original and could only find a clear one in my vape drawer I liked!

image.jpeg

Not gonna lie I'm getting the all black one to go on it tho! Stainless looks good on my gunmetal iStick 40w but I left it at work!

I do agree with @simong my kabuki rarely gets that hot tho :hmm:

Last edited:
Yeah, really warm! But maybe I'm chain vaping?

I'm using the Nautilus BVC 1.8ohm, can't remember the wattage but it would deff have been between 10w- 11.1W. Probably 11.1w, i'm a bit of a weirdo with numbers and do things like 10.1 or 11.1.. Or use vv.. And do the same thing!

But it may have been the drip tip? The nautilus mini tip still gets warm.. But the other drip tip was just getting awkward!

lol, yeah I think you must be chaining!! my metal tips don't get hot at those wattages. :D

That abalone drip tip really is stunning!!

I am looking at new box mods.. I'm giving myself a headache thinking about them/looking at pictures all day every day!

I was thinking an all black pico.. Then decided I didnt like the battery cap being on top.. Why not just finish it all enclosed? Then I thought if I did get it.. I would need all black tanks..

Love the look pf the ijoy lux limitless with the leopard sleeve.. Just a bit too big for me.. Maybe of they released a single battery..

ThenI was thinking provari.. Cos i like the tube look but nowhere near confident enough for mechs..

Omg, it's all I think about!
I'd say it's official you are suffering from vapers brain!
:goodluck:
There is no turning back now lol, I have to say after 4 years of it, mine comes & goes in phases now, I manage to not buy anything for a couple of months, steer clear of Facebook groups and forums and just enjoy vaping........
Then I get sucked right back in, I do my mrs head in! In the last 3 months I have bought & sold a lost vape duo, Triade & therion. A dicodes no. 6, hcigar vt133 in black & silver, and a reuleaux rx200 & an rx200s. Also a provari Radius & an sxmini Q class but they are keepers! (well the radius is I might trade the Q)
So many mods I pursuade myself I must have then they just don't live up to the hype I've created myself, oh to be a vaper!

I'd say it's official you are suffering from vapers brain!
:goodluck:
There is no turning back now lol, I have to say after 4 years of it, mine comes & goes in phases now, I manage to not buy anything for a couple of months, steer clear of Facebook groups and forums and just enjoy vaping........
Then I get sucked right back in, I do my mrs head in! In the last 3 months I have bought & sold a lost vape duo, Triade & therion. A dicodes no. 6, hcigar vt133 in black & silver, and a reuleaux rx200 & an rx200s. Also a provari Radius & an sxmini Q class but they are keepers! (well the radius is I might trade the Q)
So many mods I pursuade myself I must have then they just don't live up to the hype I've created myself, oh to be a vaper!
Blimey that's some serious spending :14:

I must say I have spent a little more than normal this month since being on here but the difference is I'm not instantly disappointed with my purchases! Quite the opposite :2thumbsup:

That being said after what looked like a successful build, 2 more builds later and various wicks, juice control and air flows settings my Kayfun Mini v3 is starting to get on my 'tits' :mad:

Blimey that's some serious spending :14:

I must say I have spent a little more than normal this month since being on here but the difference is I'm not instantly disappointed with my purchases! Quite the opposite :2thumbsup:
Sounds like a lot but I usually only have 3 in rotation, I always sell one before I buy another, that way the mrs can't moan about me wasting money!

I'm going on a new vape diet.... Soon... At some point in the future.....just need a new Billet Box rev. 4 and a rose 3 and ill be set for life!
Yeah right!

Back
Top Bottom