What's new

Kabuki...Worth the investment?

I've bought a fair bit lately but in total it's probably only about $100 worth ... which is like 5 fasttech orders. :)

a $12 kayfun 5, $20 kabuki, .... oh this thing is on the way too https://www.fasttech.com/p/5528500 $17 .... a $7 turtle beach mech, a couple of cheap rda's ..... so yeah a lot but it's all cheap so I'm not worried.

Sounds like a lot but I usually only have 3 in rotation, I always sell one before I buy another, that way the mrs can't moan about me wasting money!

I'm going on a new vape diet.... Soon... At some point in the future.....just need a new Billet Box rev. 4 and a rose 3 and ill be set for life!
Yeah right!
At least ur sensible about it, currently got Vaperesso Target Tank, Melo 3 (both going), Nautilus X, Kabuki, Kayfun and another Kabuki ordered today! Pretty sensible mod wise tho, bought the Pico recently but been rocking my iStick 30w for best part of 2 years and the 40w for about 6 months

I've bought a fair bit lately but in total it's probably only about $100 worth ... which is like 5 fasttech orders. :)

a $12 kayfun 5, $20 kabuki, .... oh this thing is on the way too https://www.fasttech.com/p/5528500 $17 .... a $7 turtle beach mech, a couple of cheap rda's ..... so yeah a lot but it's all cheap so I'm not worried.
That RTA looks nice mate :2thumbsup:

Any advice on the Kayfun build before a really lose my temper! I left it at work so I'd stop playing with it!

That RTA looks nice mate :2thumbsup:

Any advice on the Kayfun build before a really lose my temper! I left it at work so I'd stop playing with it!

not really mate, I got my '5' yesterday, chucked a coil and wick in and I've vaped 2 tanks with no problems. :)

probably best to start a new thread, there's lots of kayfun 3 mini users on here.

not really mate, I got my '5' yesterday, chucked a coil and wick in and I've vaped 2 tanks with no problems. :)

probably best to start a new thread, there's lots of kayfun 3 mini users on here.
I must admit part of me I wishing I got a v5 now as even with the airflow wide open I actually find it still too restricted! After everyone saying the v5 was too open for MTL :17:

That's the trouble with vaping tho, everyone is very different!

I must admit part of me I wishing I got a v5 now as even with the airflow wide open I actually find it still too restricted! After everyone saying the v5 was too open for MTL :17:

That's the trouble with vaping tho, everyone is very different!

yeah, it's not too open for me .... I do have it on the lowest air flow setting but for me that's perfect. ..... I have tanks already that are tighter, so it's nice to have a bit of variation for different juices and stuff.... otherwise what's the point? you might as well just have 3 of the same tank.

yeah, it's not too open for me .... I do have it on the lowest air flow setting but for me that's perfect. ..... I have tanks already that are tighter, so it's nice to have a bit of variation for different juices and stuff.... otherwise what's the point? you might as well just have 3 of the same tank.
Yea absolutely always good to have different tanks, I just stuck a thread up for the Kayfun so hopefully get some advice if anyone can be arsed to read such a long post!!!!!

One of the best things about the Kabuki for me is airflow, it's damn near perfect and so adjustable to the point I have been tailoring it to different drip tips!

LOL guess what I had turn up! yup the Ti kabuki, now that is the sign of a vapers brain! Now I remember thinking about ordering one but didn't think I actually bothered and I order so much from fasttech as I'm the families "go to guy" for their vape supplies that I pay no attention to fasttech emails! Lesson learnt, no more late night vape "browsing" I always do it when I can't sleep, at least it was cheap!

I have lost count of the amount of times I've woken up to an order email for a pricier mod that at 3am seemed like a great idea but in the light of day I don't need or want!

On to the Kabuki Ti clone, very nicely finished, nearly a perfect colour match for the provari satin silver, lovely threads and it really is super light! however....... the P3 threads are.....um not P3 threads. They start to screw on but lock up, they seem a more fine thread.

Gutted really, on a positive the 1.2 triton mini coils suit me much better due to the increased airflow so at least that is a positive! Big negative now I want a genuine P3 Kabuki or fasttech kick their supplier in the balls to actually make a proper one! I'll be flogging mine I think

LOL guess what I had turn up! yup the Ti kabuki, now that is the sign of a vapers brain! Now I remember thinking about ordering one but didn't think I actually bothered and I order so much from fasttech as I'm the families "go to guy" for their vape supplies that I pay no attention to fasttech emails! Lesson learnt, no more late night vape "browsing" I always do it when I can't sleep, at least it was cheap!

I have lost count of the amount of times I've woken up to an order email for a pricier mod that at 3am seemed like a great idea but in the light of day I don't need or want!

On to the Kabuki Ti clone, very nicely finished, nearly a perfect colour match for the provari satin silver, lovely threads and it really is super light! however....... the P3 threads are.....um not P3 threads. They start to screw on but lock up, they seem a more fine thread.

Gutted really, on a positive the 1.2 triton mini coils suit me much better due to the increased airflow so at least that is a positive! Big negative now I want a genuine P3 Kabuki or fasttech kick their supplier in the balls to actually make a proper one! I'll be flogging mine I think

ah, noooo what a pain. ... and what a waste of time, they may as well have just made it a 510 connection. :sleepy:

ah, noooo what a pain. ... and what a waste of time, they may as well have just made it a 510 connection. :sleepy:
Yeah I wish they had! if it was just the 510 and still same colour and as lightweight I would be really happy with it, just seems pointlessly tall with the 510 adapter! looks pretty good on the Q class but with the radius having a beauty ring in just looks a bit naff on there.

I will contact fasttech and let them know the P3 threads are wrong, I would love a genuine one now LOL but £139 I think it will stay firmly in a wishlist forever!

Back
Top Bottom