What's new

Kabuki...Worth the investment?

bix_vapes

Postman
Evening all,

I've been on a bit of a spending spree recently. Having always been a MTL vaper who can't really be bothered with rebuildables, but also doesn't get on with any juice containing less the 70% VG. I'm beginning to get a bit burnt out with trying tank after tank and although finding a few tanks along the way which do the job just fine (currently settled with the Nautilus X), I couldn't say I was happy enough to not be looking for the next best thing avaliable!

I have even given direct lung another crack recently with a Vaporesso Target tank and a Melo 3 I got in the kit with a Pico I picked up a week or so back. Now the flavour and vapor on both is really impressive but I keep going back to the Nautilus X purely due to the MTL experience.

Which leads me on to the title of this post.......finally!

Just looking for opinions from some of you who are currently using the Kabuki and if you think (given my history of tanks and apparent disregard for my wallet) its worth picking one up?

Thanks in advance people :)

They're very well made, and although it may be in the mind, I find better flavour than the old nautilus with the same coils! The airflow is great as once it's set that's it, and they're ready to take apart and clean. I use mine on an elevator v2 and it looks great[emoji3] I haven't had a nautilus x so I can't compare to that!

They're very well made, and although it may be in the mind, I find better flavour than the old nautilus with the same coils! The airflow is great as once it's set that's it, and they're ready to take apart and clean. I use mine on an elevator v2 and it looks great[emoji3] I haven't had a nautilus x so I can't compare to that!
I watched pbursado's comparison with the Nautilus X, Kabuki and Original Nautilus and he did say flavour was better on the Kabuki down to its airflow so maybe it's not in your head! The build quality is also a big plus, does it play nice with 70/30 and 80/20 liquids?

I use 70/30 all the time and have had no issues, I'll need to watch that[emoji3][emoji106]

I have this fasttech clone...

https://www.fasttech.com/p/3870800

I like it alot and I think it looks better than a nautilus mini, it's well made and the only minor gripe is that sometimes when you undo the base the coil unscrews from it rather than the chimney. But that's not any bother really, it vapes a lot like a nautilus for obvious reasons but you do have the option for more air flow and because it's shorter you do get a more 'direct' inhale which makes it feel a bit different too. would I pay the price for a genuine, no, but I would recommend this clone if you prefer the look to a nautilus mini, personally I don't get any real noticeable difference in flavour but it does feel a bit different to vape on, I've only ever used 60/40 in it, which was fine.

Back
Top Bottom