What's new

Kabuki...Worth the investment?

I have this fasttech clone...

https://www.fasttech.com/p/3870800

I like it alot and I think it looks better than a nautilus mini, it's well made and the only minor gripe is that sometimes when you undo the base the coil unscrews from it rather than the chimney. But that's not any bother really, it vapes a lot like a nautilus for obvious reasons but you do have the option for more air flow and because it's shorter you do get a more 'direct' inhale which makes it feel a bit different too. would I pay the price for a genuine, no, but I would recommend this clone if you prefer the look to a nautilus mini, personally I don't get any real noticeable difference in flavour but it does feel a bit different to vape on, I've only ever used 60/40 in it, which was fine.
This also looks like a steal for that price, I really should start using fasttech at some point! Would save me a fortune if only I can make myself be more patient! What are delivery times like?

Dammit! Why can't I look at a site without feeling the need to buy? [emoji23] Ordered an xvostick on provapes.

This also looks like a steal for that price, I really should start using fasttech at some point! Would save me a fortune if only I can make myself be more patient! What are delivery times like?

1-3 weeks generally, IF the item says 'in stock' or 'ships next day' ....

there's a couple of things I do to make life easier, I only make my orders up to $20-$25, if you want something that's in stock, then buy other items that are in stock too in the same order, if you want something that's says "ships within 7 days or whatever" add other stuff that isn't in stock too. Keep wishlists so you can monitor what's in stock and stuff to buy at a later date.

I no longer feel any wait because I've always got 1 or 2 small orders on the way, so if you order $20 worth every week/other week then you'll only really feel the wait for the first parcel.. after that it's like a continuous stream of goodies. :)

oh, and read the reviews and stuff ... often there will be 3 or 4 versions of things that look identical but all at different prices and the most expensive isn't always the best.

oh, and read the reviews and stuff ... often there will be 3 or 4 versions of things that look identical but all at different prices and the most expensive isn't always the best.
Right I'm gonna take the plunge and order, might as well grab some coils (authentic) while I'm at it and get some nautilus x coils too. Do you use bitpay on there? Never heard of it before and apparently can't use PayPal with the items in my basket :19:

Right I'm gonna take the plunge and order, might as well grab some coils (authentic) while I'm at it and get some nautilus x coils too. Do you use bitpay on there? Never heard of it before and apparently can't use PayPal with the items in my basket :19:

ah that's the other thing, you can't use paypal (Or CC or whatever) for genuine aspire products (because they don't like them selling them I guess) .... so yeah, you either have to pay by bitcoin or use a gift certificate ... I've never done either so I can't advise, sorry.

have you look on gearbest they sell aspire stuff and it's where I get my nautilus coils from usually.

Just a quick update, my Kabuki clone turned up today and after giving it a good clean I've been having a vape this afternoon and the flavour is definitely impressive. Just refilled the tank this time with a 70/30 and seems to be coping pretty well which is another massive plus!!!

Thanks again to @simong @edwards653 @eyeball kid and @wally for your help on taking the plunge :)

Back
Top Bottom