What's new

Kabuki...Worth the investment?

once you get on the manabush train there's no getting off and the bunkr toffee creme is really nice
not tried any of the others. I was using a lot of liquid sub ohming most days I now tend to stay on the manabush as my daily vape . After reading this thread and from the information I'm also waiting on a kabuki sorry for hijacking the thread guys

nice.... :)

lol, I think this thread was hijacked a long time ago ..... it's a good thread though, and my 'go to' for MTL help or advice. :D

I've just realised this isn't even the MTL thread, it's the Kabuki one. XD .... they kind of feel the same lately. lol

@simong yes it was the MTL advice from yourself and talking to @eyeball kid also reading the threads had to give the kabuki a go .I Got started on the MTL by rob I'm banned from using high vg liquids in the house as its a magnet for pvc Windows .So just vape manabush and if a want a blast during day go out in the garden weather permitted

@simong yes it was the MTL advice from yourself and talking to @eyeball kid also reading the threads had to give the kabuki a go .I Got started on the MTL by rob I'm banned from using high vg liquids in the house as its a magnet for pvc Windows .So just vape manabush and if a want a blast during day go out in the garden weather permitted

yeah, eyeball knows his stuff, I've got a lot of good advice from him over the months. :D ..... I'm a little bit obsessed with the corolla I picked up the other week at the moment, I liked it straight away but I wasn't sure at first if it would be a keeper but I've been really enjoying the last 3 or 4 days.... it's so flavourful it's crazy, with some juices it's almost like it has too much flavour!!

once you get on the manabush train there's no getting off and the bunkr toffee creme is really nice
not tried any of the others. I was using a lot of liquid sub ohming most days I now tend to stay on the manabush as my daily vape . After reading this thread and from the information I'm also waiting on a kabuki sorry for hijacking the thread guys

nice.... :)

lol, I think this thread was hijacked a long time ago ..... it's a good thread though, and my 'go to' for MTL help or advice. :D
Haven't been actually posting on any forum before this one so wouldn't know if it had been hijacked or not lol

Glad a thread I started has proved useful to people other than myself :)

You won't regret the Kabuki @Joe 90 as it's been my go to tank ever since I got it!

For a novice who has documented issues just trying to use the 'idiot proof' Kayfun Mini v3, do you think a Corolla would be good tank to try @simong? I've got a v1.5 sitting in my fasttech basket waiting for next months order :27:

It just means when you start a thread about a Kabuki and everyone piles in and starts yapping on about kayfuns ... for example.

... and you are reading it all thinking "why are they going on about kayfuns, I wanted kabuki help" :)

sometimes it's just a natural conversation from one to the other and it never bothers me anyway really to be honest...

I don't really see how you can go wrong with the corrolla you just whack a coil in, stuff some cotton though the coil and poke it down the holes, I didn't do any special faffing with mine, I didn't even worry about the cotton length, I just poked in the tank, didn't even trim it!! :D ... I'm thinking about the 1.5 now too. :D

btw @bix_vapes ... look at my KF5 coil/wick in the MTL thread. :)

It just means when you start a thread about a Kabuki and everyone piles in and starts yapping on about kayfuns ... for example.

... and you are reading it all thinking "why are they going on about kayfuns, I wanted kabuki help" :)

sometimes it's just a natural conversation from one to the other and it never bothers me anyway really to be honest...

I don't really see how you can go wrong with the corrolla you just whack a coil in, stuff some cotton though the coil and poke it down the holes, I didn't do any special faffing with mine, I didn't even worry about the cotton length, I just poked in the tank, didn't even trim it!! :D ... I'm thinking about the 1.5 now too. :D
Thanks for clearing that up! Although I'm with you that if it's just the way the discussion goes then I'm all for it, better than posting a separate thread for every tank going for sure (mind you that's kind of what the MTL thread is for) ;)

The Kayfun is going back to Rob and he is gonna give it a test just to make sure it is my incompetence that's causing the issues. Proper top bloke that he is :worship:

I'll hold fire on the Corolla until I get his verdict on it, as if it's all good then I owe it to Rob to have another crack at it.

I guess the difference is that you started this thread... you can't hijack your own thread. :D

Anyone have any recommendations for aftermarket drip tips that don't look derpy on the Kabuki given how bad the stock one is?

Back
Top Bottom