What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Slight delay on the one shots again im afraid guys, been bombarded with wholesale orders this week [emoji1]

Should have them all live by friday evening [emoji4]

#slacking #NoDaysOff ;)

a better question when is victoria's secret swagger sauce coming, by next Friday? ;)

#slacking #NoDaysOff ;)

a better question when is victoria's secret swagger sauce coming, by next Friday? ;)
Lol its not really a victoria sponge i was just kidding, to keep you quiet [emoji16][emoji16]

Going to try and get it live by friday evening also mate, bloody mental at the moment [emoji1]

Lol its not really a victoria sponge i was just kidding, to keep you quiet [emoji16][emoji16]

Going to try and get it live by friday evening also mate, bloody mental at the moment [emoji1]

you bastard lol,
upload_2017-2-22_18-40-45.jpeg

upload_2017-2-22_18-42-45.jpeg

where do I return the get along gang membership card ;)

Lol, with a bit of luck you can find out what it is friday [emoji16]

I need a holiday [emoji21][emoji21]

hope I like the flavour profile, then I'll grab some , new flavour for my birthday treats

#NoDaysOff #HolidaysAreForMelts #NoRestForTheWicked

lol

bit dubious about trying it as I'm not really a fan of rhubarb, but I trust Lee has waved his mixing wand over it :D
Same here....but Lee has managed to blend it perfectly with the crumble....it's very fucking moorish.....

It's not often rhubarb can be 'right' in a juice, but alongside @manabush and @PlumeBlu, Lee has got it spot on

Back
Top Bottom