What's new

Squonk Check

Just got these on Friday/Saturday - Pulse bf with Dead Rabbit RDA full black.

My first mechanical also. Wahoo!
Coping better than I thought I would tbh. I've been regulated (not my bowels) ever since I started vaping nearly 6 years ago (not including the squeeze) so I'm pretty bloody chuffed.

Don't think the Mrs. will be too pleased though - means I have a wider scope of items to look at buying now! Her favourite phrase - "Not another one!" lmfao

Just need to order a Goldilocks bottle now and I'm golden! :D

Attachments

• _20171030_101501.JPG
    _20171030_101501.JPG
    557.9 KB · Views: 214
Stentorian ram arrived today, lovely mod & really light & slippery feel, looks well made & hits like a mule the bottles are super soft too & so far loving it.
20171102_134006.jpg
20171102_133939.jpg

Finally managed to stumble across an active buy button for the Hellfire Sentinel and got it up fired up today.

Very well made and fairly easy to coil, even for a newbie like me. I put a SS spaced fused Clapton in it, placed very low to ensure the airflow hit it. The fact the air comes in from the top initially means over squonking is neigh on impossible. I have been using Souls as my go to attys quite a lot recently, but found the flavour just as good on the Sentinel.

Not inexpensive, but glad I nabbed it :). Be interested to hear how others are getting on with them or other Hellfire attys?

I really like the Sentinel... try messing with the coil height pos I find that too low and the flavour gets muted.. I try and get it so the airflow is hitting the very bottom of the coil.

"Not inexpensive" that's the understatement of the year m8 :)

I've had a number of hellfire atties...

Predetor A bit meh

Havoc A bit better but not in the same league as the Sent

Viper X I love but a different type of vape (single micro clapton / reg nichrome build) and I use mines for a resticted dtl type of vape.

I've been trying to figure out which one is better and I keep on changing my mind re the Sentinel v the Haku but in all honesty there's very little difference between them but personally the Sentinel just shaves it.

cheers

Gaz

I've only got my paws on the sxk sentinel and that's the best restricted lung hit I've tried in a while (and I've been through most). Sadly I will not be paying north of a hundred notes for an rda. It's just not going to happen but of I did this would be in the running.

Back
Top Bottom