What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Glass measuring thingys for mixing. Not bad for a couple of quid from ebay
emoji1.png

I thought you bought scales to measure by weight? *confused*

From @vapepotions 2x 60ml short fills of BRONZE by nasty juice, they are copper colour tins and not card.
Just as well i'm at home as the stand in postman or should that be feckin postkid was trying to force it through letter box, opened door and told him that knocking on door might help!....tosser.

Thanks! @vapepotions
20180419_151146.jpeg

just 5 empty 60ml juice bottles from fasttech and 60mls of jam on toast by totally fogged to try as never had it before and just love jam on toast flavors

Oh, yeah! Bring it on!

VapeCell / Sanyo A. Accompanied by all the usual freebies Fogstar always kindly includes. And blue button and tip for the SQ.

IMAG1692.jpg

Some vt6 batts & 30q from torchy, some battery wraps from flea bay, & some star bits should i ever need to get in my gbox.
20180419_171550.jpg
20180419_171821.jpg

My Nautilus X Quad-Flex Survival Kit. £7 delivered. Probably got loads of these posted today but can't see till I'm on the laptop. Too much pain atm. Cya all a bit later :)
20180419_174503.jpeg

My Nautilus X Quad-Flex Survival Kit. £7 delivered. Probably got loads of these posted today but can't see till I'm on the laptop. Too much pain atm. Cya all a bit later :)

/me puts an arm round @Jackymax , c'mon, yer just buying crap now ;)

/me puts an arm round @Jackymax , c'mon, yer just buying crap now ;)
Crap? The quad flex survival kit is an awesome bit of kit. 4 different tank configurations available. Dripper with top airflow, dripper with bottom airflow, rdta and mtl rta. Reduced from it's initial release £40 price tag all the way down to £7 delivered. Ain't nothing crap about that. I've got one and love it. And I've posted a link to it on this forum more than once with multiple apes purchasing it and being very happy with the price and the product. Being Aspire the build quality is spot on. I'd buy one if I didn't have it already.

Back
Top Bottom