What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I got Yorkshire Vaper Strawberry Cheesecake for my technophobic vaping friend and Zeus Juice Dragons Claw (Citrus and Aniseed) for myself from the Evolution Vapes sale

Crap? The quad flex survival kit is an awesome bit of kit. 4 different tank configurations available. Dripper with top airflow, dripper with bottom airflow, rdta and mtl rta. Reduced from it's initial release £40 price tag all the way down to £7 delivered. Ain't nothing crap about that. I've got one and love it. And I've posted a link to it on this forum more than once with multiple apes purchasing it and being very happy with the price and the product. Being Aspire the build quality is spot on. I'd buy one if I didn't have it already.

I had heard that the quad flex was a flop?

Man, I remember these cases, and the longer, thinner ones for cassettes.

I've many of those too....they look so cute! I collect music in all the old formats...including cassette tapes, as they are now also making a comeback. Kylie Minogue has just released her new album on Cassette, probably the first mainstream artist to do so..since god knows when! I love tapes..and I've even a few 8 Tracks too..anybody remember those? They look a bit like an '80's Gameboy cassette! These vintage cases are so cheap right now, you can pick these up on Ebay for just a few quid or less. The second picky (with the imitation croc skin vinyl covering - like the first one), I got that one for 50p 3 years ago! In perfect condition too! :D

Here's few of mine...
DSCF1532.JPG
DSCF1521.JPG
DSCF1544.JPG

I've just realised that I could use some of these cases to keep me stash of 10mls in them! They're just about the right width for the 3 packs....whoop whoop! :D

Last edited:
The nautilus x while not as good as the nautilus for 50/50 juice is actually better for vaping 70/30 juices mtl and the rest of the kit is pretty well liked in it's categories. Problem was it covered every base so reviewer's who had there own personal vaping style rubbished the other options when they where all respectable.
Looks like you've got a bargain.

Back
Top Bottom